DCFC Fans - Transfer rumours & England appoint Allardyce Podcast

Day

2 hours ago, seths-cap said:

only started listening to the pod casts over the past month and have really enjoyed them. Good banter and very well presented.

Thanks for the feedback.

Listened to the first 10mins back myself last night and didn't cringe too much.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Srg said:

Thanks for the feedback.

nay worries. Definitely a hell of a lot better then listening to the moan in.

informative with good banter. Ta muchly

2 hours ago, Srg said:

Thanks for the feedback.

I've listened to it three times through, I'm always hyper critical of everything I do, paying attention to where I can improve my speech etc. I'm quite pleased with it as a flowing podcast, you've got a good patter down as host. Particularly enjoyed the Steve Bruce transition, slickest link out there ?

1 minute ago, Alex W said:

I've listened to it three times through, I'm always hyper critical of everything I do, paying attention to where I can improve my speech etc. I'm quite pleased with it as a flowing podcast, you've got a good patter down as host. Particularly enjoyed the Steve Bruce transition, slickest link out there ?

Actually impressed myself with that haha, didn't even pre-prepare it.

4 hours ago, Alex W said:

4 hours ago, Srg said:

Actually impressed myself with that haha, didn't even pre-prepare it.

If you mentioned it I missed it. Where was Daveo this week? Missed his sarcastic sense of humour.

34 minutes ago, Boycie said:

He was washing his hair 

I'm kind of interested now as to what look like with hair, if one of these photoshop geniuses could knock me up a picture of Daveo with dredds I'd be very grateful. Or a man bun.

5 hours ago, seths-cap said:

I'm kind of interested now as to what look like with hair, if one of these photoshop geniuses could knock me up a picture of Daveo with dredds I'd be very grateful. Or a man bun.

If I had an ounce of Photoshop skill I would. Any cheap laughs at Daveo and I'm all for it normally.

Archived