Euro 2016 fantasy league

Leicester Ram

On the official app 'UEFA EURO 2016 Fantasy', I've created a DCFC Fans league, so some sweaty statto nerd can beat us all and Bris can pick as many Spanish players as possible.

Code: 08379F2N

Requirements: Must have Richard Keogh in squad and ostrich based team name (not really).

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, rynny said:

Is it because there is a match being played at the minute?

You might be right there, he did join after France kicked off, so maybe that's why he can make subs and I can't. 

I assume you have to wait until all teams have played one match to make subs/transfers, in that case.

3 hours ago, reveldevil said:

You might be right there, he did join after France kicked off, so maybe that's why he can make subs and I can't. 

I assume you have to wait until all teams have played one match to make subs/transfers, in that case.

Maybe try after the England game? Not sure I had the option to change this morning but didn't try. Could be a daily thing.

11 hours ago, reveldevil said:

I had Keogh, seeing as he didn't play will he be replaced by a sub automatically?

Hope so, my sub defender had 6 points.

Anyone playing the daily 7 game?

Not 100% sure but I think if you have 2 or more players that don't play then the subs are automatically subbed in. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived