Mel Morris Out

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I sicken myself!!!

User name checks out. Radiation sickness.

Edit. Sorry. I'll get my coat.

cant knock Mel for his desire and ambition for the club to succeed. Cant knock him for his plans and development for the club and academy. Cant knock Mel for his intrest in developing the youth ,bringing them through the ranks.Cant knock Mel for his investment in players and coaching staff.

Sure on reflection mistakes have been made,Mel probably knows this more than most.The last three managerial appointments have been of high profile,and the previous two worthy of a gamble.

SM brought exciting attractive competetive football and brought the football up a notch,Pc well everyone will have their own opinion but dispite the football played we were their or their abouts.

Pearson a different animal ,and i can only feel optimistic.

So with all the ins and outs, performances good and bad,Things are happening at Derby County FC and thats more than can be said for most clubs.

We have Mel to thank for this, unless the united emirates take over and we become amalgamated with a few oil fields success isnt going to come any quicker.

Lets be appreciative of what we have at present,we have been and seen alot worse over the years.Sure their will be more disapointments and frustration for us along the way.But at least we not Leeds utd.

2 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

cant knock Mel for his desire and ambition for the club to succeed. Cant knock him for his plans and development for the club and academy. Cant knock Mel for his intrest in developing the youth ,bringing them through the ranks.Cant knock Mel for his investment in players and coaching staff.

Sure on reflection mistakes have been made,Mel probably knows this more than most.The last three managerial appointments have been of high profile,and the previous two worthy of a gamble.

SM brought exciting attractive competetive football and brought the football up a notch,Pc well everyone will have their own opinion but dispite the football played we were their or their abouts.

Pearson a different animal ,and i can only feel optimistic.

So with all the ins and outs, performances good and bad,Things are happening at Derby County FC and thats more than can be said for most clubs.

We have Mel to thank for this, unless the united emirates take over and we become amalgamated with a few oil fields success isnt going to come any quicker.

Lets be appreciative of what we have at present,we have been and seen alot worse over the years.Sure their will be more disapointments and frustration for us along the way.But at least we not Leeds utd.

Exactly.

This thread and the Pearson one were spoofs of the "sack everyone everything is awful" type that crop up as soon as the slightest adversity is encountered.

If you're reading Mel, top job, keep it up and a @Rampage avatar for you!

4 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Exactly.

This thread and the Pearson one were spoofs of the "sack everyone everything is awful" type that crop up as soon as the slightest adversity is encountered.

If you're reading Mel, top job, keep it up and a @Rampage avatar for you!

From Mel >>>>>> Rampage....What a guy!

Archived