Alan Nixon transfer debacle 16/17

North_Stand_Ram

On 8/10/2016 at 22:19, Mostyn6 said:

I will. Passion is meaningless when you don't have the ball, and all Savage contributed was some shadow-chasing ankle-tapping, and hounding down backpasses that he was never going to catch.

I think you'll find that we've had plenty of players matching Savage for headlessly and aimlessly running about the pitch over the last few seasons.

We miss nothing about Savage.

Grossly unfair Mostyn!  In particular I miss his flowing, peroxided locks, an attribute sadly lacking in every squad since his heyday.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Wednesday, August 10, 2016 at 22:19, Mostyn6 said:

I will. Passion is meaningless when you don't have the ball, and all Savage contributed was some shadow-chasing ankle-tapping, and hounding down backpasses that he was never going to catch.

I think you'll find that we've had plenty of players matching Savage for headlessly and aimlessly running about the pitch over the last few seasons.

We miss nothing about Savage.

Savage was better than your mate hendrick... his c.v. says so :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Mostyn6 said:

How many World Cup tournament appearances did Savage make?

check

mate.

Yep, you really got him good there, Mostyn.

:whistle:

2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

later on I was going to mention Euros! lolz

:lol: Setting yourself up for getting TWO legs up?

Delightfully devilish, Seymour. 

4 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

later on I was going to mention Euros! lolz

So hendrick aka mclarens lovechild played in a euros and savage didnt.... so does that make hendrick a better player? Using the two countries you used.... to give a comparison,  kevin kilbane played in the euros but ryan giggs didnt, does that make him a better left winger? Lol

3 hours ago, satty atwal said:

So hendrick aka mclarens lovechild played in a euros and savage didnt.... so does that make hendrick a better player? Using the two countries you used.... to give a comparison,  kevin kilbane played in the euros but ryan giggs didnt, does that make him a better left winger? Lol

You mentioned CV you numpty.

Anton Ferdinand is one of those players who looked to have loads of potential, but has never fulfilled it.

He'll do well to get a Championship club, if he does it will be on the back of his name, League One/Two is the level he's at these days. 

Archived