Kernow

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Completely forgot we re-called Baird, he will slot in there I guess

Might make the bench.

Play your best players against cloggers such as Ipswich and what do you expect...

We could have easily put out a strong team to win and carry on with the 'momentum', but rest key players in the spine of the team. Such a ridiculous decision. Didn't they realise we were playing Ipswich?

A team which doesn't give you an inch, goes in full-blooded and bombs you with physicality.

I'm not saying Ipswich are in the wrong for playing this way. But there was absolutely no need to risk playing the likes of Thorne, Martin, Keogh and Hughes for this game.

Sith Happens
Just now, Jezza said:

it look a studs up challenge from that pic, did he win the ball?

Doubt it George had just hammered in a shot

2 minutes ago, Jezza said:

it look a studs up challenge from that pic, did he win the ball?

I thought he blocked it.

1 hour ago, duncanjwitham said:

Hull tend to play with 2 very slow midfielders in there - I'd let Hughes sit and be the spare man an have Hendrick and Bryson making runs off their 2.  If we get a decent lead, we can consider using Johnson so sit and protect in the away leg.

We will play Huddlestone and Livermore in central midfield, barring either of them picking up a knock in training midweek. Certainly Huddlestone isn't the most mobile but Livermore is no slouch. 

Horrible injury and its just our luck, I just sensed something bad was going to happen in this department. 

Don't blame Wassall for fielding a full strength side at all, I liked the fact we were keeping with the best 11 and kept them ticking over, Thorne is a loss but not as big a loss as say Martin or Bryson imo, we can always put Johnson or Hughes in the DM position but we don't have that option with Martin or Brysons positions, those 2 make us tick when their playing together. 

Don't forget we were top for large parts of last season without Thorne, soon as we lost Martin it went pear shaped. I wish Thorne a speedy recovery.

8 minutes ago, ahalftimereport said:

We will play Huddlestone and Livermore in central midfield, barring either of them picking up a knock in training midweek. Certainly Huddlestone isn't the most mobile but Livermore is no slouch. 

Livermore is ok for sure. 

I was super confident of beating you over 2 legs, maybe today has brought us back down a little which might be for the better tbh, because now we wont be over confident. 

Should be good though, not expecting a drubbing, tight turgid affair with either side winning 2-1 on agg is my prediction.

Absolutely gutted for George. He was looking a little tired and I thought he mIght have come off earlier. George stay strong. You will be playing with us in the Premiership next season. Its for you. The players will not only be playing for this great club to reach the promised land but also for you. We WILL be there. We will beat Brighton in the final.

Sith Happens

Is hard to tell from a still image, need to see video really. Sky have highlights on but dont show it, doubt CH5 will either though knowing how rubbish their coverage is.

Just now, Paul71 said:

Is hard to tell from a still image, need to see video really. Sky have highlights on but dont show it, doubt CH5 will either though knowing how rubbish their coverage is.

CH5 coverage is by Sky anyway

20 minutes ago, DCFCArmy said:

Livermore is ok for sure. 

I was super confident of beating you over 2 legs, maybe today has brought us back down a little which might be for the better tbh, because now we wont be over confident. 

Should be good though, not expecting a drubbing, tight turgid affair with either side winning 2-1 on agg is my prediction.

Livermore scored a brace today so should go into the play-offs with some confidence about him. Huddlestone is a real dilemma. Can control games at times, but lacks mobility and can be a problem when he's not on it. Hopefully (for us) he can turn it on for the play-offs. Suspect Diame will drop into the midfield quite often in the away leg to try and counter your midfield three. 

lets be honest if we go up its not just because GT plays we are a team and sad to say he's made of glass the lad.

gutted for him more than for our play off hopes. we have enough without GT if they all perform just hope this isn't an injury to far for GT's derby county career.

anyway we go on and good luck george speedy recovery man.

Archived