Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

Just now, DCFC 4 LIFE 123 said:

I'm just suggesting guys. IGNORE THE HATERS!!!!!!

I'm guessing this is directed at me?

I'm not hating, just merely pointing out that the circa £70m plus pool of strikers you've suggested is highly unrealistic.

Or if you think I'm wrong, go drop a quick email to MM asking him to buy Wilson and Rodriquez for £25m each....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, KBB said:

The school I teach at doesn't break up for 3 weeks.

seems some have already started the holidays.

29 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Could be because of the school strikes today possibly

Or the ridiculous amount of inset days teachers have the half jobs!! ?

13 hours ago, SouthernRam said:

Burnley seem to be quite the side for sniffing out deals - look to have secured Gudmundsson for £2.5 million. That's a steal in today's market - think he'd have been worth looking at it.

Yes, he was easily Charlton's best player the last two seasons. Maybe short of Premier League quality, but could do a good job in a promotion-chasing Championship side.

One of Iceland's unsung heroes at Euro 2016.

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

He scored 12 in 26 for wolves, that's hardly struggling.

He has also scored 52 in 76 for Celtic, it doesn't matter who it's against as long as u can put the ball in the net.

So yes, that one!

Not exactly prolific though is it less than 1 in 2 in a lower league than ours . The stats from the Mickey mouse league are irrelevant really especially as he played for the far superior club .

I'm not arguing here, I do find the Scottish leagues a bit of a joke, but not all stats should looked at as irrelevant, or Barcelona and Man United wouldn't have taken a punt on Larson, Or Southampton wouldn't have signed Wanyama from Celtic, or The very same Ross McCormack we all want to sign, would not have been signed by Cardiff for 900k.

Sometimes there are gems of players in the Scottish leagues that someone should take a punt on, if you watch Leigh Griffiths you will see he is someone worth taking a gamble on.

Archived