OUR NEXT MANAGER

plymouthram

34 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

I don't think you'll find one fan who doesn't want the ipro full every week. And I'm afraid if you want derby to be successful and ultimately in the prem, you'll have to endure a hell of a lot of so called "half fans." 

We're enduring you for a start, so you see, people are prepared to put up with rather a lot of glory-hunting crap.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, eddie said:

There are plenty who are pretty revolting already, from where I am looking on. For instance the one who calls himself deanoakaramforlife. For life? Really? He's trying to start an insurrection already, and the f**king manager (6 pages from the end of the thread, so I'm not 100% certain about that) hasn't been appointed yet.

I've scraped better examples of loyalty off the bottom of my shoe.

Last time I checked we're all derby aren't we? Every fan base has difference of opinion and I want the best for my club. Football is all about opinion which has been clearly shown tonight. 

5 minutes ago, nottingram said:

Yeah I'm sure they love being abused, Chris Baird took so kindly to it didn't he when he told the East Stand where to go?

I'm not saying they like being abused but they'd rather be abused than playing in a dead atmosphere.

I used to play sunday league(dont laugh) and I used to prefer angry fans on the touchline abusing me. Gave me the motivation to try my best and prove them wrong. I'm telling you the worst thing is playing in a quiet atmosphere.

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Would you be happy with a manager from Scotland or ROI becoming the mew England manager?

Mew?

13 minutes ago, Purpleram said:

Love how 'certain' fans know how to sort the wheat from the chaff when it comes to fan quality. Surely there is a way of banning band wagon jumpers, non singers, nay sayers and anyone who doesn't quite fit in.

Can we start by banning old ladies?

The Memsahib would stab you with a knitting needle before you got close to passing a slip-stitch over.

9 minutes ago, eddie said:

I don't think half our fans deserve as big a man as Darren Wassall.

It's the thing that suprises me most about our current managerial debate eddie , a lot of people seem very quick to right off wassall, why ? We were close , very close to be playing at Wembley this weekend and this isn't even wassalls team , he's not perfect and had made mistakes but what manager wouldn't have done . According to some on here the league would have been done dusted abdoul wrapped up by February if we'd have got Pearson.  Really ? 

If the board decide DW is not the man fair play , he had a crack at it but if he does get it is know I'll be 100 % behind him . 

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

I'm not saying they like being abused but they'd rather be abused than playing in a dead atmosphere.

I used to play sunday league(dont laugh) and I used to prefer angry fans on the touchline abusing me. Gave me the motivation to try my best and prove them wrong. I'm telling you the worst thing is playing in a quiet atmosphere.

With all due respect I don't think playing in front of 30,000 people with half of them screaming all sorts at you is comparable to your mate's dad telling you his son is better than you.

Wassall took over us in Feb when we were 5th and 5 pts from the automatic places, 16 games later we are still 5th but 11 pts off the automatic places.

That is failure over the previous coach.

Yes, one or two team performances were very good, Rotherham away till naivety took over, Hull at home in the league. But also some very poor performances, Wolves away, QPR away, Cardiff away, and let's not forget Hull the other week.

3 minutes ago, nottingram said:

With all due respect I don't think playing in front of 30,000 people with half of them screaming all sorts at you is comparable to your mate's dad telling you his son is better than you.

With all due respect if they let the screaming get to them then maybe they should not be playing for this club

Those that think a stadium full of fans will always sing, watch sky sports any Barca game 100000 fans but sometimes you can hear a pin drop.

It's not that unusual to have quiet fans at a game.

4 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

It's the thing that suprises me most about our current managerial debate eddie , a lot of people seem very quick to right off wassall, why ? We were close , very close to be playing at Wembley this weekend and this isn't even wassalls team , he's not perfect and had made mistakes but what manager wouldn't have done . According to some on here the league would have been done dusted abdoul wrapped up by February if we'd have got Pearson.  Really ? 

If the board decide DW is not the man fair play , he had a crack at it but if he does get it is know I'll be 100 % behind him . 

P.s I really don't know why my auto correct replaced and with abdoul it's word I don't actually think I've ever written in my life . 

4 minutes ago, toddy said:

Wassall took over us in Feb when we were 5th and 5 pts from the automatic places, 16 games later we are still 5th but 11 pts off the automatic places.

That is failure after the previous coach

Yes, one or two team performances were very good, Rotherham away till naivety took over, Hull at home in the league. But also some very poor performances, Wolves away, QPR away, Cardiff away, and let's not forget Hull the other week.

The one you said that needed to go? 

Where do we get some from eh

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Give the man a break he came in very differcult situration. And for me he has done a grand job and got us playing some decent football i would not mind having Wassall full time.

That Dyche seems like a good bloke, don't you think? I know you're a big fan ;)

9 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I know the feeling, my old manager was a cnut too!

1 minute ago, Mafiabob said:

Unbelievable reading on here..... Glad I've  only dipped my toe in. Pulling it back out now.....

I know it's baffling, glad Im not the only one who is shocked at DEL criticizing pokemon. How could you not play Pokemon in your childhood?

Archived