fair result

B4ev6is

4 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey guys i think derby were a little bit unlucky not to win that today. Early doors derby ran the show playing some great stuff and will huges did really well but could not ask anymore of the lad he gave everything.

But i have to cridit to shiffield wednesday they brought the game to us. They made end to end stuff but i do feel derby should have had 2 pentleys and clear cut ones at that.

Craig bryson so unlucky not to score today any other day that would have gone in. And chris martin same thing he made good conection with ball just so lucky it did not go in but cridit to shiffield wednesday goal keeper to keep them out.

To go in at half time at 0-0 i never know how it was not 2-0 to derby.

2nd half

Derby turned up the heat creating chance after chance. We were playing our free flowing football again but the ref did not want to give derby anything and some of the booking were laughable at best.

Sheffield wednesday had 2 chances on target one that scott carson did brillently to keep out but 2nd shot scott carson just could not keep it out he managed to get finger tips on it.

With will huges coming off on 65min and came on jamie handson he did okay but still a little raw but did a job.

Darren bent came on for chris martin and blackmen came on for tom ince.

Russell took players down the to cross the ball to the back post to find darren bent claiming up in the air to head in for the goal and what a goal at that. Showing he can come on for last 10 mins or so to help change a tight game.

Ipro was rocking and the lads feed of it we need to get even louder to help suck the ball into the net.

Excellent post B4ev6is, eddie eat your heart out. ;)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all. 

Glad to see you on the up. And would've bitten your hand off if you'd offered a point to us before the match.

Does mean for us that it essentially comes down to the game at home to Cardiff next week for us to guarantee playoffs. We'll find a way to lose. It's the Wednesday way... 

If we do make the playoffs I'd love to turn Brighton over. Don't know why but they've never been my cup of tea. Burnley and Boro to go up automatically and you lot to turn over Hull. 

Best of luck til we (hopefully) see you at Wembley. 

Aussie x

8 minutes ago, aussieowl87 said:

Hi all. 

Glad to see you on the up. And would've bitten your hand off if you'd offered a point to us before the match.

Does mean for us that it essentially comes down to the game at home to Cardiff next week for us to guarantee playoffs. We'll find a way to lose. It's the Wednesday way... 

If we do make the playoffs I'd love to turn Brighton over. Don't know why but they've never been my cup of tea. Burnley and Boro to go up automatically and you lot to turn over Hull. 

Best of luck til we (hopefully) see you at Wembley. 

Aussie x

Cardiff have been fairly crap away from home so you guys have every chance. 

And I think whoever comes 3rd will be v deflated. Completely different to when we came 3rd a couple of years ago as we weren't ever close to the top 2. So if you come in 6th I reckon that you would have a chance of catching them cold in the first leg.

Looks like us v hull. Think our current form is better so want us to keep that going if possible but Brighton away next week will be tough. 

Archived