fair result

B4ev6is

Hey guys i think derby were a little bit unlucky not to win that today. Early doors derby ran the show playing some great stuff and will huges did really well but could not ask anymore of the lad he gave everything.

But i have to cridit to shiffield wednesday they brought the game to us. They made end to end stuff but i do feel derby should have had 2 pentleys and clear cut ones at that.

Craig bryson so unlucky not to score today any other day that would have gone in. And chris martin same thing he made good conection with ball just so lucky it did not go in but cridit to shiffield wednesday goal keeper to keep them out.

To go in at half time at 0-0 i never know how it was not 2-0 to derby.

2nd half

Derby turned up the heat creating chance after chance. We were playing our free flowing football again but the ref did not want to give derby anything and some of the booking were laughable at best.

Sheffield wednesday had 2 chances on target one that scott carson did brillently to keep out but 2nd shot scott carson just could not keep it out he managed to get finger tips on it.

With will huges coming off on 65min and came on jamie handson he did okay but still a little raw but did a job.

Darren bent came on for chris martin and blackmen came on for tom ince.

Russell took players down the to cross the ball to the back post to find darren bent claiming up in the air to head in for the goal and what a goal at that. Showing he can come on for last 10 mins or so to help change a tight game.

Ipro was rocking and the lads feed of it we need to get even louder to help suck the ball into the net.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We did not need to win the match, where Wednes did. Good performance by both teams and the other potential play offs teams watching the match on sky will want to avoid both teams. To be honest if we won today, you would always wonder when we were due to draw or lose. Keep the performances up and hopefully leave our best till last (at Wembley).    COYR

PistoldPete2

I thought the officials had a bad game. I can't believe the ref is the same one as the play off final. He handled that very well, the one big decision he sensibly conferred with the linesman before making the only decision he could and sending the QPR guy off. Don't remember many other bookings or silly free kicks etc. in that game.

this guy was too card happy, inconsistent with his bookings and there seemed to be some strange deccisions with free kicks etc.

as for the penos I will play the arsene wenger card and say I didn't get the best view of either of them but they both looked like penos from where I was sitting. 

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Darren bent came on for chris martin and blackmen came on for tom ince.

I think B4 meant that Martin had mentally gone home even though his body was still on the pitch so we needed another striker.

About these black men...

Were they...

a) sub-Saharan 

b) minstrels (politically incorrect song and dance white men with Kiwi shoe polish on their faces singing 'Ol man river')

c) None of the above

We did ok for a team not wanting to risk injury

I sense if we played them at Wembley we'd have their measure, and they'd require a little bit of luck perhaps

But they showed in glimpses what they can do and I think they'll Brighton or Boro a good scare over 2 legs.

Archived