It could be worse !

loweman2

Ok dudes, things are bad and there is no sign of improvement, looks like we have imploded again in a repeat of last season, there is a lot wrong at our beloved club, it seems crazy to suggest it but the do say money is the root of all evil, I personally think that since Mel thought the answer was to start flashing the cash it has caused a divide.

we are a group of individuals on the pitch and do not play as a team, we have a manager who is out of his depth, we have Players who are guaranteed a start because we panicked and paid a high price for them who are then forced to fit into the team even though they are playing out of their natural position, we have players who have been given no chance of a start because their face does not fit and we are about to drop out of the play off positions, but it could be worse, it could be a lot worse !! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be quite happy for both teams to be competing in the PL, if it meant we were successful.

At the end of the day, both teams will once again be failures again in this division, Forests may be more spectular than ours in terms of where they finish, but the end result is that we will both be in this league again this year with the highlight of the season playing for the BC trophy.

Lers face it, both clubs have become laughing stocks this season with some of the decisions that have been taken.

I dont think it could be worse

Its about expectation and achiving expectations.

Forest are a joke but they are achieving their expectations. A poxy club under an embargo With their best striker injured who are only expected to ever achive mid-table are about that. They are where they and everyone else expects them to be. 

We are under achiving, fans, the media & pundits all expect us to be in the top two or thereabouts. We are not achiving we are perfoming under our anticipated level and expectations

us saying it could be worse we could be forest is like manchester united saying it could be worse we could be norwich based in their league position when infact norwich are where they are expected to be in a dog fight and united are miles below expectation especially after splasing the cash 

1 hour ago, loweman2 said:

Ok dudes, things are bad and there is no sign of improvement, looks like we have imploded again in a repeat of last season, there is a lot wrong at our beloved club, it seems crazy to suggest it but the do say money is the root of all evil, I personally think that since Mel thought the answer was to start flashing the cash it has caused a divide.

we are a group of individuals on the pitch and do not play as a team, we have a manager who is out of his depth, we have Players who are guaranteed a start because we panicked and paid a high price for them who are then forced to fit into the team even though they are playing out of their natural position, we have players who have been given no chance of a start because their face does not fit and we are about to drop out of the play off positions, but it could be worse, it could be a lot worse !! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Actually, they don't say that at all. It's not money, it's the love of money

13 hours ago, Stripperg-ram said:

We could have a few hundred stress balls thrown onto our pitch.......

Wrong.....we need machines pitch side to fire them into the crowd !

i am actually dreading Tuesday, as when chips are down and a clown is manager you always know they will finally get sacked, removed or demoted.  Sadly, no matter how low we go DW is here to end of season.  God it hurts just writing that!

26 minutes ago, toddy said:

Is Keogh saying, "no I thought we got rid of you"

yes well done toddy we are on the same wavelength, he is thinking

"oh my god, I have just completely f***** it up for us, its all down here from here and we will only know when we have hit rock bottom cos that shiny faced David Dickenson spiv from the kids team will be running the show! and he will recall connor for the last six games"

Archived