Marcus Olsson

jagerbob

Marcus Olsson - making George Saville and Leon Best look good since 2016.

What a liability.

as most will know I don't blaime Wassall for everything unlike most on here for our current plight.

but with Forsyth out, letting Warnock out on loan was the single worst decision Wassall has made. If Olsson really is the future the we are doomed, even Jamie Ward would beat him in  the air at the back post.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

What a liability.

as most will know I don't blaime Wassall for everything unlike most on here for our current plight.

but with Forsyth out, letting Warnock out on loan was the single worst decision Wassall has made. If Olsson really is the future the we are doomed, even Jamie Ward would beat him in  the air at the back post.

any stick to beat Wassall with eh? Bet you was a bully at school too.

Warnock left cos another appearance or two meant another contract, which you'd have no doubt blamed Wassall for!

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

any stick to beat Wassall with eh? Bet you was a bully at school too.

Warnock left cos another appearance or two meant another contract, which you'd have no doubt blamed Wassall for!

Your as stupid as the Wassall haters if you think i am one of them. As I said anyone who reads my comments generally has me defending Wassall, I just say that the Olsson / Warnockj scenario is not something I can defend him over. This one player is costing us more points than any other ( I Include both wolves goals in this)

1 hour ago, nottingram said:

Might also be pertinent to ask what on earth our centre backs are doing letting our left back deal with the oppositions biggest aerial threat? 

I can't remember him doing anything else wrong today, or any other game for that matter? 

Did you see the Wolves goals? or when blackburn hit the bar... i could go on. He is unable to shephard a high ball out of ball by holding a man off. Warnock and Fozzy are both pretty good at this simple skill.

9 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

Did you see the Wolves goals? or when blackburn hit the bar... i could go on. He is unable to shephard a high ball out of ball by holding a man off. Warnock and Fozzy are both pretty good at this simple skill.

If it's bloody simply, why isn't everyone doing it?

Also, are you implying the Wolves goals were Olssons fault? Absolute tinted glasses mate.

11 hours ago, Palmo said:

If it's bloody simply, why isn't everyone doing it?

Also, are you implying the Wolves goals were Olssons fault? Absolute tinted glasses mate.

Olsson also made that terrible pass for the first goal, wearing Richard Keogh's shirt, and at Wolves, he used a laser to stop George Thorne from seeing that he was turning into trouble.

Highlighting Olsson is weak in the air against a big lump is easy to pick up, simple answer coach to him how to defend crosses better, he's young enough to learn. Warnock however will never gain Olssons pace with limited shelf life at higher levels.

Rather than single him out as a scapegoat, the team need to cover his main weakness and the coach improve it, until Forsyth is back in contention.

13 hours ago, jagerbob said:

What a liability.

I don't blame anyone for not marking Leon Best. It's Leon Best. Most teams get out a picnic and a deck of cards when he's playing such is his dire lack of skill. No-one needs to mark Leon Best. He just got lucky and I bet it never ever happens again.

Archived