Burnley Fans must be in dreamland

plymouthram

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I dont kiss burnley backside like some off you just huff ball side.

B4, you've lost the plot me owd. Do yourself a favour and give Burnley some applause - it takes the bigger man and fan. **** teams don't go up or go top of the league with 9 games left. **** teams let a 3 goal lead slip with 8 mins to play. 

Now repeat that back to yourself and give me a like - I want to make sure you understand :)

4 hours ago, GingerMourinho said:

We are really lucky.

I mean, we are unbeaten in 14.

We have won 6 on the trot.

We have won 10 of the last 14 games.

We are the form home team.

We are the form away team.

We are the top scorers in the division.

We have the best goal difference in the division.

We have the top goalscorer in the division.

We sold our three best players before the season started.

Then again, we don't play #thederbyway

Could you clarify if you're market leaders or not though?

We were nowhere near the best side at Xmas, but since? 

Very, very consistent and we don't concede and we score lots.

We can play some great stuff, but I don't think anyone thinks we are as good as the side of two years ago, but we have a far better squad now then we did then.

Its looking very good now for us.

24 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

They are not as good as your all making them sound like and chalton play better than this lot. And hell will freeze over before i will give them and credit.

I guess you are just a kid mate so I won't get into a slanging match with you, but come on!

I hope Derby come up via the Play Offs should we go up because I live in Chesterfield, and it's a very easy one for me to get to (plus our record at your place is, fair to say, decent!). 

There's been a degree of, not so much animosity, but certainly a bit of 'needle' between the two clubs because of the closely run promotion race of 13/14, and then this season too, but I bear no ill will towards Derby. Your a proper club, with an actual history, just like us as far as I am concerned.

When you've supported Burnley through the times I've seen them play (lower tier, defeats to the likes of Luton, Gillingham, Oxford etc) then you just enjoy every bit of success that the club has. 

I was never expecting to go up in 08/09, and certainly not expecting to go up automatically in 13/14. I did have some expectations this season, but mostly for play offs. To be cemented in this position with 9 games to go is something I could never have imagined, however, saying that sort of discredits my faith in Dyche, who has been nothing short of a minor miracle for this club.

As individuals go, we might not have flair or skill like some of the Derby team, but collectively, our starting 11 all the way to the lads on the bench will do anything for each other. The work rate, effort, desire and determination on that pitch every week is nothing short of the best I've ever witnessed. As a TEAM we are the best in the league. Still a long way to go yet, and I never have full confidence to say it's job done, but we are doing something right. 

If you continue with your current form and don't pick up injuries to key players, then the title and promotion is just about nailed on. Who will get 2nd and who will grab promotion through the nerve racking play offs is not going to easy to predict. This is got to be the craziest end to the season, Karanka throwing his dolly out the pram. Hull now leaking goals, their manager being linked with the Villa job.

Any Burnley fans reading this I can assure you that B4 does not reflect the majority's views in relation to you. I think that you guys are a proper club with a proper team ethic and a great manager. I'd like to see you guys go up. Best "team" in the league for sure

Archived