Name The 50 Movie Titles

AmericanRam

13 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Missing I think are

• The Black Rose
  • The Wild Geese
  • Pinnochio

Who's the viking bird who's singing in the rain? Surely she's a separate movie too?

And someone said Shane. Where does that come from?

Shane Warne at the bottom of the picture ;)

And I think it's The Black Dahlia.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I'm a daft f*cker - kept asking myself what Shane Warne was doing there, yet asked the question!

Don't know what a dahlia looks like and hadn't heard of the film, but it doesn't look a lot like a rose!

I went with Dahlia as I'd heard of the movie. Never heard of The Black Rose, although that IS a movie, so I'm not sure which one it is now!

42 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

I went with Dahlia as I'd heard of the movie. Never heard of The Black Rose, although that IS a movie, so I'm not sure which one it is now!

Aha! The film I was actually thinking about and, having checked, realized I got wrong, was Black Narcissus (and Narcissus is also a flower). Could that be it? The plot thickens...

13 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Missing I think are

• The Black Rose
  • The Wild Geese
  • Pinnochio

Who's the viking bird who's singing in the rain? Surely she's a separate movie too?

And someone said Shane. Where does that come from?

Do you mean the seagulls? Think that is meant to be The Birds. Where's Pinnochio?

6 hours ago, rynny said:

Do you mean the seagulls? Think that is meant to be The Birds. Where's Pinnochio?

I've just loaded up a much higher-res version and put my reading glasses on! Anything to distract me from the forum meltdown elsewhere. Suspect you're right over the seagulls. And I thought one of the guy's dolls was also Pinnochio, but looking again it's clearly just a doll!

2 hours ago, richinspain said:

Valkyrie?

By jove, I think he's got it!

Archived