Twitter

SaintRam

2 hours ago, Kernow said:

I have followed a few people on here, Mafia is nice and has followed me back, but the rest clearly don't think I have anything interesting to say :angry:

If you have followed me you need to shout up and say who you are in the mentions, if you haven't I don't want you following me anyway

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

I rarely post, and tend to follow Rams, news and the odd politician or journo. I follow Derby fans who follow me to be polite. I recently unfollowed Quantockram because he posts hundreds of pictures of lorries and felt guilty about it.

I only go on about twice a week or if i'm out and about for instant news/rams updates.

I unfollowed him too, now I don't feel so bad! What does anyone want to see lorries for anyway? 

I also unfollow people who retweet their entire timeline. Boring! 

19 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

I unfollowed him too, now I don't feel so bad! What does anyone want to see lorries for anyway? 

I only retweet things, not everything, just the interesting/funny things. I never say what I actually feel about anything (except in replies) so I guess I'd fit into your second category? :p 

16 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I only retweet things, not everything, just the interesting/funny things. I never say what I actually feel about anything (except in replies) so I guess I'd fit into your second category? :p 

I only retweet stuff that I think 'I wish I'd said that' 

you only get unfollowed if there's like 10 consecutive retweets, especially if attached to pictures of dogs :) 

6 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

I rarely post, and tend to follow Rams, news and the odd politician or journo. I follow Derby fans who follow me to be polite. I recently unfollowed Quantockram because he posts hundreds of pictures of lorries and felt guilty about it.

I only go on about twice a week or if i'm out and about for instant news/rams updates.

Haha I'm the same unfollowed Quantockram. 

7 hours ago, Kernow said:

I admit I used to be one of those people who literally just followed back anyone who followed me. It got to the point where I had 5000 followers, but I also followed 5000. I had tweets to read quicker than I could actually read them and just gave up on it. In the end I used a third-party tool to literally unfollow all 5000 in one go and then manually followed back Derby related stuff or people I actually know/am interested in what they have to say. So now my follower count decreases everyday, it's at around 2000 now which proves how many people follow you literally just because you follow them too. I have followed a few people on here, Mafia is nice and has followed me back, but the rest clearly don't think I have anything interesting to say :angry:

Cool. 

3 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

Twitter name yours? 

3 minutes ago, Daveo said:

Link me to his account please, want to see these trucks yet this username doesn't exist

One second I'll DM you with a picture. 

Cheers Del!

On the retweet thing, if people hammer the retweets you know you can turn them off per user? just click the cog and turn off retweets. I have them off for everyone as I got bored with seeing the Derby team retweeted hundreds of times from the official site, if you're a Derby fan you will be following the official site anyhow so I'm not sure why anyone would retweet it other than 1D fans

Screen Shot 2016-03-10 at 21.09.18.png

Archived