Scrape-Goat

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand why Thorne started today ! He obviously wasn't fit ! And Hanson des done a good job last 2 games surely it would have made more sense to play Hanson today ! 

Weimann's not a good player ! That's obvious!  But it's making him look even worse keep playing him on the left wing ! HE'S NOT A WINGER ! 

last digs Christie!  Wiling runner ! Not a bad defender ! Decent pace ! But his distribution 9 times out of 10 is awful ! 

6 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

I don't understand why Thorne started today ! He obviously wasn't fit ! And Hanson des done a good job last 2 games surely it would have made more sense to play Hanson today ! 

Weimann's not a good player ! That's obvious!  But it's making him look even worse keep playing him on the left wing ! HE'S NOT A WINGER ! 

last digs Christie!  Wiling runner ! Not a bad defender ! Decent pace ! But his distribution 9 times out of 10 is awful ! 

manager  - interim!!! being a tosser!!  - GT isn't fit

A few years ago on EM news they interviewed this horrible woman about her son who had just been sent down by the court,and she tried to defend"her Wayne" because they had made him a "scrapegoat".I loved that and still remember her face,so I love to use the word,myself. Anyway I digress,as I understood it I thought the owners spin machine have already brainwashed people on here to believe that the main scrapegoat was a certain Paul Clement.

1 hour ago, deano180 said:

I have had it with Hendrick, sorry but his lack of enthusiasm, attitude and willingness to contribute only when he wants to drives me mad, he was utter tosh today, and I would get shot in the summer thanks.

Starts off well, shows potential, looks a goal threat, then dissappears in the 2nd half. First touch often lands him in trouble as he tires in the 2nd half. Not sure if its fitness or concentration. 

When the team is flying he is brilliant but when its struggling he is a luxury. 

Archived