Albentosa Ball watching!

irobinson

5 minutes ago, curtains said:

Lost 5-1 but he scored. 

He was majestic though Eddie. 

The point I was making was that you cannot write a player off based upon a result. Muespach is of the opinion that Raul Albentosa is the worst player of all time, and a social misfit and a crybaby too. All I can conclude is that he must have an ancestor from Liverpool.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, eddie said:

The point I was making was that you cannot write a player off based upon a result. Muesapach is of the opinion that Raul Albentosa is the worst player of all time, and a social misfit and a crybaby too. All I can conclude is that he must have an ancestor from Liverpool.

He is wrong .

Albentosa is a good footballer but unfortunately suffered with injury at Derby and just couldn't get going  

3 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Excellent.....he must be a player then Edward if he could handle an away trip to relegated Wigan... I take it all back...

Remember when Bris reckoned that there were hundreds of Spanish second division players better than Hughes? People can under-rate (or over-rate) players based upon not much at all.

2 minutes ago, eddie said:

The point I was making was that you cannot write a player off based upon a result. Muespach is of the opinion that Raul Albentosa is the worst player of all time, and a social misfit and a crybaby too. All I can conclude is that he must have an ancestor from Liverpool.

No, not at all I am of the opinion that he is a rubbish footballer thats all. People on here are making excuses for his rubbish-ness by saying he was away from home etc, I am just rubbishing those claims as being what they are rubbish...

Just now, MuespachRam said:

No, not at all I am of the opinion that he is a rubbish footballer thats all. People on here are making excuses for his rubbish-ness by saying he was away from home etc, I am just rubbishing those claims as being what they are rubbish...

He's that rubbish he stopped Real Madrid scoring more than 1 goal on Saturday and scored the equalizer in a 1-1 draw. 

Just now, curtains said:

He's that rubbish he stopped Real Madrid scoring more than 1 goal on Saturday and scored the equalizer in a 1-1 draw. 

and..?

Ryan Shotton stopped Ronaldo and the best Manchester United team for years from scoring when he played for Stoke....make him a world beater?

Just now, curtains said:

He's not rubbish. 

He can't play football, his positional play is terrible, he can't kick it, he heads like a 6 year old and his passing is the worst we had last season....he was that bad that Richard Keogh (who was awful) was keeping him out of the team.....

2 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Whilst I don't share people's opinions that he is an excellent player who could still forge a career at Derby, he seems to be surprising a few people now. Whilst you can perhaps dismiss a performance against Wigan, surely his quite decent performance against Real Madrid is worth a few Brownie points?

4 minutes ago, eddie said:

Whilst I don't share people's opinions that he is an excellent player who could still forge a career at Derby, he seems to be surprising a few people now. Whilst you can perhaps dismiss a performance against Wigan, surely his quite decent performance against Real Madrid is worth a few Brownie points?

I just think we have moved on from him. He was a panic buy that didnt work out well for anyone, he wasn't required and didnt fit in with anything we were trying to do at the time. We should forget about him, he was rubbish.

3 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I am willing to bet you 100 of your English pounds that he never plays for Spain, never plays in the top flight of English football and never wins a major trophy...

You may be right. 

Derby weren't in the top flight of English football and he struggled with injury with us and wasn't on his game. 

How many current Derby players have won a major trophy !  

6 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I am willing to bet you 100 of your English pounds that he never plays for Spain, never plays in the top flight of English football and never wins a major trophy...

hes playing in the top flight of Spanish football which is arguably a much better standard than the top flight of English football.

I will bet you 100 pounds that no player in our current squad will ever play for England (Carson will not play again) and none will win a major trophy

24 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

He can't play football, his positional play is terrible, he can't kick it, he heads like a 6 year old and his passing is the worst we had last season....he was that bad that Richard Keogh (who was awful) was keeping him out of the team.....

Other than that, did he have any faults?

reminds me of the old kitkat advert - 'you can't play, you can't sing; you'll go along way'.

except I hear that owd Raul can sing.

Archived