2000 likes challenge

wixman1884

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to remember likes wasn't a thing when we first started, wasn't for 2/3 years or so till they came in so the original members won't be on as good of a ratio than the DET refugees which I think we had them on from day 1 for

7 minutes ago, Daveo said:

Have to remember likes wasn't a thing when we first started, wasn't for 2/3 years or so till they came in so the original members won't be on as good of a ratio than the DET refugees which I think we had them on from day 1 for

Are you just making an excuse for Dav's horrendous ratio?

17 hours ago, wixman1884 said:

In the vein of my recent attention seeking/light trolling posts, I've decided this morning to set myself a fun dcfcfans challenge of reaching 2000 likes with 1000 posts by the end of the year. 

As of right now, I have 706 posts (707 including this one) with only 724 likes, which means over the next 293 posts, I need to accumulate 1276 likes, or approximately  4.4 likes per post. This will probably require lots of research on my part as to what sort of posts pick up the most likes (b4 style battle cries? photoshops? paul jewell polls?). To raise the stakes a tiny bit, if I succeed I'll donate $100 to a suggested charity - whereas if I fail, I'll donate $100 to something awful like a neo-nazi organization or Adam Johnson's defense fund as punishment to myself (I definitely won't actually do that).

To get the ball rolling, and hopefully shamelessly reach my 4.4 likes for this post, here's an old photoshop I did of Phil Brown over a Meet the Browns poster.

1924062_228148465260_6690679_n.thumb.jpg

Whilst I couldn't hope to get near your average of greater than one like per post, you will never get near my number of posts which are complete and utter bollhooks.

Archived