Six Nations 2016

Kernow

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, eddie said:

Jolly good show, English toffs.

Hello Mr Cliche... Are you lost in this thread?!! Have a chat with Cole, Marler, Farrell, Ford, Hartley, Vuinpola brothers...see if they are " toffs.!! 

Right... Derby beat Forest...England win Grand Slam all in the same day. I'm off to do a few more laps around our living room. 

34 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

Hello Mr Cliche... Are you lost in this thread?!! Have a chat with Cole, Marler, Farrell, Ford, Hartley, Vuinpola brothers...see if they are " toffs.!! 

Right... Derby beat Forest...England win Grand Slam all in the same day. I'm off to do a few more laps around our living room. 

Proper rugby is a 13-a-side game. Union was worth watching for about 2 years, when Andy Farrell and Jason Robinson switched codes and revolutionised a tired old game. Nowadays, it has reverted into an attritional bunch of tripe played by ex-public school thugs who think nothing of trying to tear somebody's eye out , ear off or raking their studs across someone's face.

The drinking's good though.

I think its disgusting that our Rugby players are faking injuries because another fat blokes kneed them in the face. They should take a note off some of our brave footballers who'd just crack on with the game 

7 hours ago, eddie said:

Proper rugby is a 13-a-side game. Union was worth watching for about 2 years, when Andy Farrell and Jason Robinson switched codes and revolutionised a tired old game. Nowadays, it has reverted into an attritional bunch of tripe played by ex-public school thugs who think nothing of trying to tear somebody's eye out , ear off or raking their studs across someone's face.

The drinking's good though.

Andy Farrell should have stuck to 13s... He was pretty woeful in Union. Having played both codes I love both sports.

53 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

Andy Farrell should have stuck to 13s... He was pretty woeful in Union. Having played both codes I love both sports.

Don't tell anyone, but so do I

14 hours ago, StaffsRam said:

Have to say, with HT approaching in the Fra v Eng game, it's not hard to see why the WC SFs were dominated by the SH. So little creativity or invention. As soon as England get anywhere near the line it's the same routine, set the ball and then try to batter through the French line.

So, so poor.

Have to say until the last 5 minutes it wasn't comfortable watching, almost put a dampener on the day, then again my head is so woolly now, can barely remember much of the rugby apart from too many French penalties. Trying to make a judgement whether England gave them away silly or French pressure earned them?

Either way Eddie Jones getting a slam shows what a difference a change in mindset can bring, still think we were largel boring and the big 3 S.H teams would still comfortably beat England. Work in progress maybe. Good start for Jones.

6 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Either way Eddie Jones getting a slam shows what a difference a change in mindset can bring, still think we were largel boring and the big 3 S.H teams would still comfortably beat England. Work in progress maybe. Good start for Jones.

Spot on.

Good start, more work to be done.

I like the fact that Jones has loosened things up. We don't seem quite so rigid now and display a bit more freedom. That being said, I think the next steps are fairly obvious - craft and invention. We're sorely lacking it, probably because we were so structured towards the 'game plan' under Lancaster that it was snuffed out. Just need to re-find it and then we can start bridging the gap towards the SH sides. We've certainly got the players for it.

Archived