Six Nations 2016

Kernow

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11 March 2016 at 10:34, curtains said:

Hope England can avenge  the World Cup  defeat  lol  

From brief highlights looks like you picked a cracking game, that's slightly raised my spirits now. Revenge is sweet when it means we are also likely to get a Slam.

Be surprised if we don't beat the French.

14 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

Fantastic performance by Derby. Don't be fooled by the last 10 mins. We had a change of style with subs and also a Manager down. 

FTFY

whoops sorry, my bad, wrong thread.....

Yes and as Brian Moore lamented the ref bottled a gouging decision too that should gave gone England's way, that said were cruising from the highlights until last 10, but got the deserved win.

Just now, DCFCArmy said:

Great to win that one after the world cup.. 

All but assured of the title now, needs to be a massive points swing and can't see it happening, but the slam really should be the aim now surely?!?

How amazing would the slam be after such a rotten RWC. Eddie Jones seems to have got them firing and buying into his rugby philosophy. Itoje looks some player and quite a few other talented youngsters coming through too. Exciting times ahead. 

1 hour ago, Inglorius said:

England win the Six Nations after France lost to Scotland, not that I'm fussed much bunch of egg chasers.....

After watching most of the Scotland game, the Grand Slam looks England's to throw away!

4 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

After watching most of the Scotland game, the Grand Slam looks England's to throw away!

I have to say France looked absolutely abysmal missing easy penalties fumbling passes total lack of discipline England will bury them on that showing 

Not a big egg-chaser, but pay some attention to it. All this shows the idiocy of the previous England regime and how royally they sausaged up the World Cup. A little like the Rams, they seemed intent on snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Now they've a foreign coach, the final piece in the jigsaw would be to allow him to pick the best English players based overseas. Unlike the World Cup we're now playing with only one hand tied behind our back, but it would be better to totally free up the selection policy.

All that said, it will be an extremely tough finale against the French who will raise their game massively to try to stop England getting the slam.

1 hour ago, Inglorius said:

I have to say France looked absolutely abysmal missing easy penalties fumbling passes total lack of discipline England will bury them on that showing 

If we don't then I'm holding you personally responsible for jinxing us... As punishment you will be hunted down and made to sit next to Curtains at the iPro EVERY time Bradley Johnson plays.... 

You will also be made to be a waiter at the next Breakfast Club outing and serve oysters and cavier to the " golden few"!! 

Capiche ? 

3 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

If we don't then I'm holding you personally responsible for jinxing us... As punishment you will be hunted down and made to sit next to Curtains at the iPro EVERY time Bradley Johnson plays.... 

You will also be made to be a waiter at the next Breakfast Club outing and serve oysters and cavier to the " golden few"!! 

Capiche ? 

Lol nooo anything but please

The " gypsy gate " saga rumbles on and on...

World Rugby now want 6 Nations to explain their decision not to punish Marler over his comment to Samson Lee.

I think I have it covered. Gypsies are not technically a " race" so it can't, by law and definition be call rasism. It's quite distasteful but the laws of what can or can't be said in Rugby don't have a specific outline for distasteful. It's nothing but a stupid comment made to rile Lee up. Marler is an idiot but I don't think you can ban someone for being an idiot!! 

If you could then those special seats reserved for suspended players in sport would have to be elongated by a distance. 

Just got in the local, Rams beat Red dogs, Foxes win at Palace.

Foxes fans celebrating with Rams, all waiting in high spirits, couple more hours and we are going to be singing swing low, if Carlsberg did Saturday's the next 5 hours could probably define a perfect day.

Have to say, with HT approaching in the Fra v Eng game, it's not hard to see why the WC SFs were dominated by the SH. So little creativity or invention. As soon as England get anywhere near the line it's the same routine, set the ball and then try to batter through the French line.

So, so poor.

Archived