should we go 4-4-2?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shucks what a game ,name that team,I would like to play all 7 strikers to have a look at them.

Carson

Keogh                                          Shackell 

Weiman                               Thorne                              Russell

Camara                                           Martin                                                        Blackman 

Bent                                               Ince

1 minute ago, trevor1946 said:

Shucks what a game ,name that team,I would like to play all 7 strikers to have a look at them.

Carson

Keogh                                          Shackell 

Weiman                               Thorne                              Russell

Camara                                           Martin                                                        Blackman 

Bent                                               Ince

Are you a football manager Trevor what's your credentials 

What about 4-4-1-1? Usual back 5 then Camara, Thorne, Butterfield and Johnson with Ince behind Martin? Alternatively stick Ince out wide for Camara then have Blackman up next to Martin. Personally I'm dreaming of the day Hughes is fit so we can bust out this formation;

Carson

Christie Keogh Shackell Olsson

Thorne Hughes

Ince Butterfield Camara

Martin

Archived