What's missing?

Sexydadbod

13 hours ago, McLovin said:

On paper our team looks good but I feel there is something missing. Maybe Hughes or Bryson getting closer to Martin because our current midfield dont play close to him. I don't think it's even an issue of going into the transfer market because I have no idea what specific position we need to strengthen.

Tactics.

We are still playing so negative, early in the season we would half a game in in either half and lady luck would get us a result.

Now we are deserted of luck we losing games, but the negative approach has not gone.

Come Paul Clement lets have some positive attacking play, lets get at teams, lets press higher up the field lets be positive on the field!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, curtains said:

Except they haven't lost confidence in Clement have they. 

I mean what proof have you got about that  ! 

Curtains 

- what confirms to you that they havnt lost confidence in him ? From what I see home and away I think they may well have

- what proof have you got that they havnt ?

Give me facts to make your point. I may well agree with you at that point. Until then, I retain my point of view, old China  !

8 minutes ago, ValeRam said:

Curtains 

- what confirms to you that they havnt lost confidence in him ? From what I see home and away I think they may well have

Give me facts to make your point. I may well agree with you at that point. Until then, I retain my point of view, old China  !

Your own statement relies purely on faith-based observation and cuts both ways - it's a bit like debating religion with a god-botherer. A silly "Well, PROVE god doesn't exist" nonsense statement cannot ever be a viable argument.

Anyway, my rock keeps tigers away.

18 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

First Andre Gray, now Ross McCormack. Lots of Derby fans are living on another planet but you really are something different Curtains. 

See your avatar.

Tells it all really. 

Im not a Chris Martin fan you know that but we don't have anyone else who can play up top right. 

37 minutes ago, ValeRam said:

Curtains 

Come back in 18 games time or maybe 21 games time and let's see where we sit. 

2 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Where my loyalties lie? You mean with a Derby County player? Why are you trying to cause divisions?

Thought it was you doing that.

You know I don't rate Martin why else would I have wanted Andre Gray and now McCormack because Burnley have Gray. 

Suppose Martin will grow on me. 

Just now, curtains said:

Thought it was you doing that.

I don't mean divisions with me necessarily, but within the fan base. The 'up Martin's arse' group, and 'Buy buy buy' group. 

Curtains - 'We need a whole new defence', 'We need Andre Gray', 'We need Ross McCormack'. We've spent £25 million for fecks sake and we have a lot of bloody good players. Support them.

3 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

I don't mean divisions with me necessarily, but within the fan base. The 'up Martin's arse' group, and 'Buy buy buy' group. 

Curtains - 'We need a whole new defence', 'We need Andre Gray', 'We need Ross McCormack'. We've spent £25 million for fecks sake and we have a lot of bloody good players. Support them.

I do support them .

The OP asked what was missing and I think it's McCormack or that type of player I never mentioned Andre Gray you did. 

We need someone to hold the ball upfront IMO and Martin isn't doing it enough for me but he did create Thornes goal last night. 

Man U spent 35 million going on 50 million for one player Martial who destroyed us last night. 

McCormack can destroy teams. 

The Aberdeenshire Rams.......and our supporters, supporting.

When any of us have been this season, we have won, be it FC Utrecht, Preston N.E, Huddersfield Town away or Cardiff City at home. So can I suggest you all stop moaning and get yourselves organised to have a proper good whip round and pay all our expenses to see the mighty Rams for the rest of the season. Job done.

Unfortunately our next trip is Rotherham away in March, unless you lot can sort it out before then!

"We are Derby, Super Derby, Super Rams"................

2m48x7r.jpg

1 hour ago, curtains said:

Come back in 18 games time or maybe 21 games time and let's see where we sit. 

That was a disappointment Curtains, was looking forward to some good old fact-based proof-based debate 

I didn't ask you to comment on my opinion - you did that of your own free will

You then made the assertion that my opinion was wrong. You did that of your own free will too.

The onus therefore is clearly on you to explain and (using your own word) prove why my opinion was wrong.

This you have failed to do and, so doing, have wasted my time together with your own, along with your credibility

Archived