Clement needs to prove his mettle now

TheHomunculusLives

23 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I feel for those on here who have said they won't watch Derby whilst Pearson is in charge, whatever will those half fans do of a Saturday afternoon? 

Probably wait for us to concede and give it the biggen about NP being the wrong choice. Even if we went up with say 94 points they'd whine about it not being 102.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me it's not about how many games you go to or can manage to get to ,, it's why you go ,, or even if you never get to games anymore for whatever reason( non football related) it still hurts like hell when we struggle and fills you up when we do well ,, I don't get to a lot of games now but when I can ,I do whether we are doing great or doing crap , took a Chelsea fan friend to Fulham away this season ( spare ticket ) we both agreed we were poor that day as a team but he told everyone Derby fans were top notch and told him it was one of our quieter days , how do you explain it ? It's just being amongst other Derby fans ,cheering Derby ,,, it's like going home no matter whether things are great at home or not so good ,it's still home

9 hours ago, hintonsboots said:

Don't put yourself down Joe, I know Mel hangs on every word you say.

I'm a footballing genius to be fair, can't say the same for anyone else on here

21 hours ago, EastHertsRam said:

Basically a half fan is someone that doesn't attend matches home and away and announce the bookings of their hotels on the forum. Or in short, everyone who isn't Eddie. :lol:

I announce my holidays on here, and have been to all but 1 of the games, home and away, that have been played by the team whilst in Derby I the last 18 years . That's 1 away at Leicester in 2010, and at home against Watford in 2014. Thanks @EastHertsRam, I can now hold my head up high and say in a very loud voice "I AM A FULL DERBY COUNTY FAN" ?

Clough was dire,pulling this club out of a deep hole,Where a million spent on a player,was a cause for excitement,and the  

player had to be special,players,Maclaren,enjoyed the benefit of a fantastic squad,he inherited,and,reached the play off final. .3 years of success,wait a minute ,we are still in the Championship,..

Clough was the builder of the derby we know he did the.

dirty work,not losing,means points on the table,--No one better to help  the tin pot club,Burton Albion try to remain in the championship.thanks for his work with Derby,and a big good luck,at Burton.

Sith Happens
3 hours ago, trevor1946 said:

Clough was dire,pulling this club out of a deep hole,Where a million spent on a player,was a cause for excitement,and the  

player had to be special,players,Maclaren,enjoyed the benefit of a fantastic squad,he inherited,and,reached the play off final. .3 years of success,wait a minute ,we are still in the Championship,..

Clough was the builder of the derby we know he did the.

dirty work,not losing,means points on the table,--No one better to help  the tin pot club,Burton Albion try to remain in the championship.thanks for his work with Derby,and a big good luck,at Burton.

Oh i agree, we had to go through that spell for the club to bottom out and recover....i will always remember his contribution to derby fondly.

8 hours ago, richinspain said:

I announce my holidays on here, and have been to all but 1 of the games, home and away, that have been played by the team whilst in Derby I the last 18 years . That's 1 away at Leicester in 2010, and at home against Watford in 2014. Thanks @EastHertsRam, I can now hold my head up high and say in a very loud voice "I AM A FULL DERBY COUNTY FAN" ?

I cannot fault you. I know if I was an ex-pat, which is something I regularly fantasise about, I am not sure I'd consider watching Derby. But I'd definitely dig out every Derby shirt I have and wear with pride.

10 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I cannot fault you. I know if I was an ex-pat, which is something I regularly fantasise about, I am not sure I'd consider watching Derby. But I'd definitely dig out every Derby shirt I have and wear with pride.

I wear one every now and then, but I don't think that the 1984 model would look so good on me now as it did back when I bought it! 

Archived