The Fawaz Circus 2016

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

The video of you guys conceding, jumping up and down like muppets only for the goal to go in.. And completely stop :lol:

Whats this about you only sold 1400 tickets? To BURTON?? 

Sent tickets back apparently 

think it was to something to with sky letting people watch that match for free. Think they thought there was going to be some sort of goal feast and they would get more customers as a result

unfortunately for them button let down and only managed the one 

18 minutes ago, stoners said:

Sent tickets back apparently 

think it was to something to with sky letting people watch that match for free. Think they thought there was going to be some sort of goal feast and they would get more customers as a result

unfortunately for them button let down and only managed the one 

I think they will be sending the season tickets back.

Fortunately for Derby they can buy a brand new squad because they didn't blow the FFP budget last season.

18 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

I think they will be sending the season tickets back.

Fortunately for Derby they can buy a brand new squad because they didn't blow the FFP budget last season.

Any point sending them back, not like we paid for them ;)

16 minutes ago, stoners said:

Sky sports app. 

Highlights reel. God knows how they managed to fill 3 minutes 

Burton are a pretty decent side?

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

The video of you guys conceding, jumping up and down like muppets only for the goal to go in.. And completely stop :lol:

Whats this about you only sold 1400 tickets? To BURTON?? 

Just to clarify on the tickets, every ticket was bought but 60 tickets hadn't been collected by the deadline so the club returned them for sale. 

I genuinely think Burton have a decent chance to get into the top 6. No I'm not saying that to lessen the loss, it was an embarrassment and will always be one, I say that after seeing the game seeing a very attacking style from a team no-one knows much about and historically these teams have done well in the league. 

If Burton somehow, against all odds, get into the premier league, Derby, Forest and Leeds all need to liquidate imo.

Having slept on last nights performance I stand by my immediate critique that the players were/are ***** and many of them should **** off. 

Also, the Derby fan who was arguing with me on twitter when I said Oliver Burke would walk into our side would have a task on his hands defending our wingers after that ******' game. 

Archived