Gluten free, do you(or have you had to) go gluten free?

Zag zig

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

can I just ask, I have really bad mood swings when having episodes, now I went to my doctor about this and I was laughed out of the surgery and he said sorry its not linked??

Given doctors understanding of it not surprised, remember asking something daft along the lines of was I even wearing my belt to tight and similarly being laughed at. 5 times I was told look into soluble and non soluble food, (ok fair point), oh and drink peppermint tea (hmm nice, very err refreshing).

On the other hand went for a curry with mates when lost to Forest, sure it had Gluten in it as I was in a bad mood a few days, but then had curry on Saturday and high as a kite on the Ipswich result. Must have been Gluten free ;)

1 hour ago, LesterRam said:

you could start brewing gluten free beer, business opportunity for you eddie?

There are several micro-breweries already doing so, and home-brew kits are available.

On 21 December 2015 at 20:41, Zag zig said:

Noticed a post somewhere recently that the subject of Gluten came up? More and more people are becoming aware of intolerances.

So just thought out of interest, is their many out there that go Gluten free out of choice or necessity? Or are many still suffering those aches and wondering what the heck can be wrong with their system?

I'd never really thought about gluten even when Boycie started spraying stuff up the wall,

but i did start to suffer from heartburn.

then someone at work happened to observe that heartburn is often caused by pastry.

pastry? 

Despite my initial incredulity i subsequently realised that this was in fact TRUE........ along with bread, biscuits etc.

So i stopped eating sandwiches / pack up everyday 

and to my utter surprise I felt loads better.

No heartburn. No Feeling bloated. No squits. 

The sun shines brighter. The birds sing more beautifully. Women's tits look even better.

i don't totally eliminate bread or gluten etc, but I do prefer to limit it and i feel much better as a consequence.

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

Prozac :ph34r:

Women are twice as likely to have depression, and symptoms of depression, as men of the same age.

Question: who fooks about making things out of flour?

eh?

Think about it.

Archived