Wolves away live on Sky

ossieram

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Srg said:

Got some free tickets in a box for this one last year through work, might try and wangle it again.

I shall blame you if we lose again then.

16 minutes ago, Jean Antoine Tessier said:

Sky sports get a real hard on for this fixture, it's always on TV!

Really didn't need to add this comment, but I've been watching a lot of Soprano's and really wanted to get that phrase in!

Indeed it's always on! I been watching Sopranos lately too. Wasn't as impressed with series 1-3 as I thought I would be but 4 was great.

6 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Indeed it's always on! I been watching Sopranos lately too. Wasn't as impressed with series 1-3 as I thought I would be but 4 was great.

I'm at the beginning of 3 and I'm lovin it. Really good stories and the humour is brilliant!

DERBY County's Sky Bet Championship fixture away to Wolverhampton Wanderers has been moved for live television coverage.

The Rams' game at Molineux on Saturday, February 27, will now kick off at the earlier time of 12.30pm and will be shown live on Sky Sports.

Read more: http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-Rams-trip-Wolverhampton-Wanderers/story-28384394-detail/story.html#ixzz3udLigWC1 
Follow us: @DerbyTelegraph on Twitter | derbytelegraph on Facebook

13 hours ago, Jean Antoine Tessier said:

Sky sports get a real hard on for this fixture, it's always on TV!

Really didn't need to add this comment, but I've been watching a lot of Soprano's and really wanted to get that phrase in!

Silvio - '' I was out, now they wanna drag me back in''...................Fantastic show!

Archived