Five players Derby County should axe in January

RicME85

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

It's not great, but really, do you think it would harm us at all if they were all let go.? (I would maybe swap out Bryson for Buxton)

Warnock needs to stay, no experienced cover for Foz if anything happens at LB, this time last season we were all screaming for another bod in this position. Warnock has not pulled up any trees to date, but really should we get shot while chasing promotion?

I can't figure out if some of our fans are thick, deluded, spoilt by recent success, or simply unable to deal with anything positive happening in their lives. 

A quarter of the way into this season and were already seeing the poison spouted by some section of fans that helped derail last season. Always finding something to pick away at. Questioning spend, squad members, our amazing form, and even the use of PowerPoint to undermine the positivity surrounding the club! Pathetic. 

3 hours ago, deano180 said:

Warnock needs to stay, no experienced cover for Foz if anything happens at LB, this time last season we were all screaming for another bod in this position. Warnock has not pulled up any trees to date, but really should we get shot while chasing promotion?

I wouldn't be too fussed if he went. I would actually like to see Max Lowe promoted to cover Fozzy. 

Archived