Odd Uddersfield Fans

irobinson

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a strange affair. How old were the kids with the scarfs to our left hand side? . To their credit, they did keep going. They had a drummer boy and there was also a drummer boy on the opposite side, but I can only remember that side singing once. Do they all normally sit In the stand that we were in?

Fantastic day out!

on the left - they twirled their scarfs pretty good - thought that was quite funny -  - i think that was kiddies corner with a few nutter dads!

we couldnt help laughing at the white rasta security guard  - who had to police a straight gangway in our end.....what was he going to do!!

Last season the fans that made the noise were to the right of us. I don't know if they have all moved over to the left. 

We followed a very young couple with two kids up to the ground yesterday . When one of our coaches arrived the mum immediately turned round and starts effing and blinding at our fans. One of the policemen told her off so she started giving him some, too. Her kids never batted an eyelid. 

Very entertaining.  

Last season the fans that made the noise were to the right of us. I don't know if they have all moved over to the left. 

We followed a very young couple with two kids up to the ground yesterday . When one of our coaches arrived the mum immediately turned round and starts effing and blinding at our fans. One of the policemen told her off so she started giving him some, too. Her kids never batted an eyelid. 

Very entertaining.  

strange place....

Archived