Unbeaten away

Day

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clement has got essentially no real experience at losing games. Would be brilliant if someone could find out how many league games Clement lost at Chelsea, PSG and Real Madrid in the last few seasons.Unrealistic to think that we are going to lose more than a handful of games this season. Freak goals and sendings off may mess with that but this team has gears which we can move up through.

Derby to go top on Nov 6th at Florist.

I'm confident our record will remain intact because Johnson gives us that bit of bite that may have been lacking, Lansbury usually tries to kick any player in black and white and I feel Bradley will enlighten him if he deploys his usual tactics.

Injuries we can do nothing about but I hope none of our lads miss out through suspension.

Clement has got essentially no real experience at losing games. Would be brilliant if someone could find out how many league games Clement lost at Chelsea, PSG and Real Madrid

We can get an idea of Clement's experience working with the first team from Carlo Ancelotti's managerial record:

clem.thumb.PNG.e340df3adad258e9f0c9b2d60

I make that 47 losses out of 305 under Ancelotti with Paul as a first team coach/assistant 

Plus 1 loss in in 23 under Hiddink at Chelsea as a first team coach (February 2009 to June 2009)

Plus 7 losses out of 13 under Kean at Blackburn as assistant (14th October 2011 to January 6th 2012)

Plus 2 losses in 14 for us this season as the big dog.

Grand total (all competitions): 

Losses: 57 in 355 games (16%) Assuming I've added up correctly

Time period: Feb. 2009 - Present (~6 and a half years) as a first team coach/assistant/manager 

Source: Wikipedia

(I've just realised you said league games but I'm done now)

I'm confident our record will remain intact because Johnson gives us that bit of bite that may have been lacking, Lansbury usually tries to kick any player in black and white and I feel Bradley will enlighten him if he deploys his usual tactics.

Injuries we can do nothing about but I hope none of our lads miss out through suspension.

anyone know when we find out if Angela is suspended for this one or not?

I thought I read on here he will be back for our game.

I know the thread you mean mate but thought there was a view that because it was a straight red for violent behaviour it was a minimum 3 match ban but the length was to be determined.

a 3 match ban would have him back in time for our match as you say.

i could of course be talking betty swollocks:)

Brilliant work Jupiter.

If we forget Blackburn and one of our losses was in the Cup (Portsmouth)

Then becomes 341 games and 49 losses. Approx one loss every seven games. 46 games in our league or about seven defeats if average is maintained.About right in my opinion.

26 losses since December 2011, that is in four years up to this Xmas.

COYR

Outstanding use of the word, 'Enlighten' there, EastHertsRam.

Archived