DCFC Fans from behind the keyboard

Day

Click on your profile, shows your join date, 2 August 2014

Use this as it's quicker than using fingers and toes http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

442 Days

1075 Posts

Average 2 and a half a day

Half poster.

I'm too busy creating match winning matchday threads to post too often. You see I actually put the effort in to get us to succeed unlike the rest of you. 

Takes a a lot of time and dedication those threads. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have met

Hucknall

BARRam

Gboro

Froggg

Mozzy

Private

Realised after SRG

I have seen Lady and Dav on the beach at Mablethorpe but was sorting my lads swim shorts out so didn't say hi. I did later on twitter :lol:

I think ossie (if it is the same ossie that is on twitter, same pic so guessing so) but that would have been 20 odd years ago when he played darts with my dad

Alex W

Loads more when working at the waterfall but none introduced themselves.

Oh yeah and Boycie 

After all your moaning about people forgetting you......what do you do...forget me...!

apart from Mr Rynny who sorted an excellent big breakfast for myself and 40 French lads (that is still spoken about at their gatherings) i have met Angry (this forum isn't the same without him) and little angry too.... also BluedogMaz is one of my bff's...

After all your moaning about people forgetting you......what do you do...forget me...!

apart from Mr Rynny who sorted an excellent big breakfast for myself and 40 French lads (that is still spoken about at their gatherings) i have met Angry (this forum isn't the same without him) and little angry too.... also BluedogMaz is one of my bff's...

I hang my head in shame.:(

Archived