Woman sues nephew

needles

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“I was at a party recently, and it was difficult to hold my hors d’oeuvre plate,” she reportedly said.

:lol::lol::lol:

I have this problem too usually cos I have a drink in the other hand. Maybe is should sue the party hosts or something, or my dog for jumping up at me, or anything that moves really. 

My friend nearly sued me after a car accident (I was driving) left her with a neck strain. The theory was that my insurance would pay for any damages, so as long as the first round was on her, I didn't take it personally. 

So the only defense I can think of for this woman's actions is if the lawyer (have you had an accident recently?) sold it to her that any damages would be paid out of some magic pot, no one gets hurt, she ends up with $127000, with which she can buy her nephew a new bike. 

I wonder if she was the mums sister or dads? And I wonder if thefe is something more sinister, the mum left all her money to the kid, and the dad and his sister were in cahoots thinking this would be a way to get their hands on some of it. Hmmmmm. 

The difference is, she lost, your bosses won.

My bosses lost, ME.

Also I can still sue for illegal things they have done and would probably win in court. I have also been asked if I want to tell my story to the papers or leak it into internet which would be very messy for the company as they are disliked already.

Archived