Blood moon - total lunar eclipse

SillyBilly

About 1:10am tonight for those interested. Last happened in 1982.

Also, NASA have called a big press conference tomorrow for a "discovery" on Mars. Rumoured to be flowing water or microbial life, or both. Should be an interesting day.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't the world supposed to end when this happens?

I imagine some cults the world over will be temporarily disappointed tomorrow morning before plotting a new date for the new coming of Christ or armageddon.

I imagine some cults the world over will be temporarily disappointed tomorrow morning before plotting a new date for the new coming of Christ or armageddon.

I had a look on youtube and I'm scared for the future of the human race I really am. A bunch of religious wackos telling us to repent otherwise face the wrath of God because the world is going to end :lol:

It's now 1.08 and it's still looking whiter than a Nigel Clough team sheet! 

It goes very bright first for about one hour, this is called a super moon because it is as close to Earth that it gets.

It then gradually turns pink as The Earth comes between it and the Sun , do not think that is till around 4 am .

It goes very bright first for about one hour, this is called a super moon because it is as close to Earth that it gets.

It then gradually turns pink as The Earth comes between it and the Sun , do not think that is till around 4 am .

Yeah I've just googled it, 3.47 is the time of maximum eclipse here, wish I'd have had an early night instead of a late un! 

Oh well, it'll come around again soon enough I suppose.

Archived