Can somebody please invent a.....

Mostyn6

device that allows me to shout into someone else's car when I see them driving like tw*ts!!

I spend a couple of hours a day on the motorway, and not a journey passes without me shouting something like "Overtake or move!", "why are you in the middle lane!", "turn your lights on you thick sausage! it's 5am!!" and many other things. My current favourite is a simple scream of "Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?" as some idiot pulls out from the middle lane, doing 60mph, into the overtaking lane, directly into my path as I am going significantly faster, but safely, and then doesn't speed up to actually overtake.

I would love to be able to scream directly into the car of bad drivers, so would love someone to invent something that could take control of their car stereo, turn the volume up, and then allow my voice to be heard.

What would you like to see invented?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone explain why as soon as the kids have gone back to school, they've decided to put temporary roadworks up everywhere? Taking absolutely ******* years to get to work every day at the moment.

I don't think you're getting the point of this thread mate.

its not a bloody rant thread!

god!

some people!

whats up with them?

rant over.

I'd like to see a slightly more passive aggressive variation on what Mostyn suggests.

A form on a website where you can fill in the reg and make of any car that has annoyed you with a careful explanation of what idiotic manoeuvre you witnessed and exactly why that endangered you or caused an issue and when/where it happened.

Than then gets privately mailed to the car's registered  owner so that they can think on what they'v done.

Then when they finally cause an accident by careless driving - the DVLA can review their form and adjust the punishment accordingly

I'd like to see a slightly more passive aggressive variation on what Mostyn suggests.

A form on a website where you can fill in the reg and make of any car that has annoyed you with a careful explanation of what idiotic manoeuvre you witnessed and exactly why that endangered you or caused an issue and when/where it happened.

Than then gets privately mailed to the car's registered  owner so that they can think on what they'v done.

Then when they finally cause an accident by careless driving - the DVLA can review their form and adjust the punishment accordingly

not at all. I would want to be able to point out at the exact time of poor driving, as most is caused by ignorance or lack of concentration. If a week later someone says you nearly caused a crash, you wouldn't believe it.

not at all. I would want to be able to point out at the exact time of poor driving, as most is caused by ignorance or lack of concentration. If a week later someone says you nearly caused a crash, you wouldn't believe it.

Fair enough. I can see how it would pan out though

"You brain dead idiot! Whyyyyyy! Are you blind??? You nearly killed me you ****! Oh...he's stopped the car...he's coming towards me...oh **** he's massive....and he looks really angry with me...hello mate...no sorry I meant that other car over there...terribly sorry for the mix-up....ow..stop hitting me!"

Archived