Computer

ketteringram

Short version! Two weeks ago, I had loads of stuff stolen. Among other more important stuff, were my laptop, tablet, 30gb mp3  player with around 9,500 tracks on, good headphones, etc etc. 

I have replaced the tablet. I'm thinking of not bothering with another laptop. Just making do with phone and tablet. Just wondering if anyone else does this? I've not been without a computer since around 1995, so it would be strange. 

Anyone computerless? 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you ignore the desktop, laptop, tablet, 2 smart phones,6 thumb drives, 4 backup drives and 2 cloud accounts, I'm pretty tech free.

Joking aside, sorry to hear about your loss, the hardware wouldn't bother me, it's the data I would hate to lose

Short version! Two weeks ago, I had loads of stuff stolen. Among other more important stuff, were my laptop, tablet, 30gb mp3  player with around 9,500 tracks on, good headphones, etc etc. 

I have replaced the tablet. I'm thinking of not bothering with another laptop. Just making do with phone and tablet. Just wondering if anyone else does this? I've not been without a computer since around 1995, so it would be strange. 

Anyone computerless? 

Anyone computerless on this forum? I seriously doubt it.

Archived