Carlo's phone number?

Boycie

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do you think Carlo's changed it and not group texted everyone?

carlo was last seen at wardwick job centre, he was cuing outside with a bottle in a paper bag, I am not thinking too much into this but probably his mobile phone contract as been cut off due to non payment !!

do you think Carlo's changed it and not group texted everyone?

I watched a Paul Clement interview where he said Carlo would be looking to visit in September once his back was fixed I think.

Maybe Sam and Mel can persuade him to hang around and help his mate through this sticky patch. 3-6 months should do it.

It wouldn't be nice at all to see a young coach with so much potential buckle under the pressure. 

I mean that genuinely as well, I DON'T WANT Clement to get fired, I just think it's too big a job to jump into in your first role.

I mean that genuinely as well, I DON'T WANT Clement to get fired, I just think it's too big a job to jump into in your first role.

Have to agree. With the past two seasons challenging for promotion, plus the amount of money we've spent over the summer, Clement will be under huge pressure to perform. With this in mind, a lot of the fans will have high expectations of this season, and see a squad perfectly capable of promotion. What they wont take any notice of is that our manager has had no experience as a number one, and will probably need quite a bit of time to get things going. 

I still question the decision to sack McClaren. I also question why we didn't hire someone a bit more experienced. With the squad we have, we would have been quite an attractive proposition for quite a few managers. Not only that but with the amount of money we spent, should we have really risked going in for someone with zero experience?

It is still early days tho and I really hope Clement can turn it around, and show that he is the man for the job!

carlo is probably scratching his head as to why we arent playing dawkins yet we play a young defender with a total of 3 games experience in midfield

No issues with Hanson in midfield, he's been playing well in my opinion. I do however have issue with putting Baird in midfield when we have Dawkins sitting on the bench. 

Archived