treatment room

jono

I wonder if we can have a thread where injury news gets posted .. Up dates on players not available, injury type and anticated return date ? 

Oh ! I just started one 

so have Hanson and Hendrick just had bumps on the head and back next week or is it more serious and 10 days in how is Bryson doing ? 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh heh .. I was thinking about some politically incorrect references to glamorous nurses in starched uniforms comforting the injured lads ?

my mum used to collapse in to laughter when she read that players had "groin strains" .. At about 10 years old I never quite understood what was so funny

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRK_VLvXmaZ-tgAAXAbC_D

Hearing there is an experienced out of favour doctor at chelsea maybe we could get to help with the mounting up of injuries!

then again i think this would encourage more injuries to the side.

Tee hee. Mounting....

MIDFIEDLERS Jeff Hendrick and Jamie Hanson have been ruled out of Derby County's Championship clash against Birmingham City at St Andrew's on Friday night.

Hendrick and Hanson picked up injuries in the first half of Tuesday's 1-1 draw against Middlesbrough.

Hendrick has a dead leg, Hanson came off with concussion.

Head coach Paul Clement is confident both will be fit for the Leeds United fixture a week on Saturday.

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-Injured-Rams-duo-miss-Birmingham/story-27645764-detail/story.html#ixzz3jMFXZYM4 

I'd also say since Brys was 2-4 weeks, he'll miss the next two but after Leeds, the next game is 12th Sep. Should almost certainly be back for that, since Clement reckons he's progressing really well and that game will have been 5 weeks.

Hanson was apparently concussion, so will more than likely miss Birmingham but be back for Leeds

and Hendrick was a 'dead leg', so, see above (probably)

MIDFIEDLERS Jeff Hendrick and Jamie Hanson have been ruled out of Derby County's Championship clash against Birmingham City at St Andrew's on Friday night.

Head coach Paul Clement is confident both will be fit for the Leeds United fixture a week on Saturday.

Fancy predicting the lottery numbers for tomorrow? 

Hanson, Hendrick and Possibly Bryson back for leeds

He told Rams Player HD: “Jamie Hanson was back in training on Monday and we’re hoping by the middle of the week that Jeff Hendrick will return too.

“Jeff’s currently doing a few sessions on his own with a view to stepping back into full training.

“We’re monitoring Craig Bryson on a daily basis too; he’s still got a chance of being involved on Saturday.

“We just need to see how his knee reacts on a day-to-day basis.

“If he’s not involved in Friday’s training session then we’ll aim to have him involved at Preston after the international break.”

The concussion and dead leg was known a day or two after the game, it was an easy enough guess.

He's not the messiah etc....

you're right, but he did post before the official report that hed heard the injuries. So he was ahead of the game really. Oh and the lottery post was a joke. Why jump on it a week later?

TobyWanKenobi

Hanson, Hendrick and Possibly Bryson back for leeds

Excellent news. I think that means we should be expecting our first win.

Archived