Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm watching Brentford vs Reading. Got to admit the Bees look very good.

I think it's admirable how they sold Gray, Pritchard's loan ended and Jota got injured as well as their 2.5m summer signing (Around 50 goals combined) yet they still find themselves challenging.

Say what you like about their statistical approach. Cleary their recruitment strategy works. In fact for a club of their size and the fact they made massive profit in Gray, it's a brilliant strategy.

1 hour ago, Bris Vegas said:

Preston vs Hull

Shots 11-2

On Target 2-0

I can't see Hull being as bad as that in the second half. Seems like a missed opportunity already. If Hull are to miss out on autos, it will be their away form that lets them down.

Lost to Leeds, Rotherham and now Preston this month. All away. 

Just now, Alpha said:

Lost to Leeds, Rotherham and now Preston this month. All away. 

Such a weird team Hull. They've looked a class above on occasons, yet poor on others. Their lack of consistency on the road will seriosuly hinder them.

Derby may not have a better chance of promotion than this year. Boro are obviously a real threat and I'd be surprised if they don't make the top two - but as for the other spot.

If the only contenders are Derby, Hull, Burnley and Brighton I'd back Derby at this point.

Just now, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Get in there Preston, if Boro win and we win, can see us both pulling away.

Regardless of the Boro result, if we win tomorrow, getting a win at Boro could be our biggest result in a long, long time. I think I'd wee my pants if we get six points from our next two...

Archived