Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, mozza said:

i enjoyed the second half ..

I did too. In fact, I'd go as far as saying that it's in my top five for most entertaining (non Derby County) Championship matches that I've seen so far this season. 

Admittedly, I've seen some real duffers. But the last two Leeds matches (2-3 v Wolves and 1-1 v Forest) have been entertaining. Steve Evans has done well there.

Compare those to these recent Sky Classics:

Blackburn 0-0 Forest

Birmingham 1-0 Cardiff

Brentford 0-0 Brighton

Blackburn 1-0 Rotherham

Reading 0-1 QPR

And it doesn't look too bad does it? 

22 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I did too. In fact, I'd go as far as saying that it's in my top five for most entertaining (non Derby County) Championship matches that I've seen so far this season. 

Admittedly, I've seen some real duffers. But the last two Leeds matches (2-3 v Wolves and 1-1 v Forest) have been entertaining. Steve Evans has done well there.

Compare those to these recent Sky Classics:

Blackburn 0-0 Forest

Birmingham 1-0 Cardiff

Brentford 0-0 Brighton

Blackburn 1-0 Rotherham

Reading 0-1 QPR

And it doesn't look too bad does it? 

The difference is,...................... Ian Holloway. He puts a dampener on every match he goes to. 

*****!!!!

3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Anyone watching Blackburn game? 

Blackburn obsessed with crossing. 

Clough still good when he eventually has a decent pass to work with. 

I stuck it for 45 minutes, but have gone back to watching de cricket.

Some intersting games today. Middlesbrough v Wednesday is a good one.

Wednesday have undubtedly improved this season and look a strong team, but they've only won two games away all season and have a negative GD on the road.

Reading their forums and they're not ruling out top two, feel they have one of the best squads in the league and feel it's only a matter of time before they beat someone 7-0.

I've never seen such deluded comments in my life, but I guess we can allow them their over-excitement as they've had a pretty rough few years and this is arguably their best squad since 1999.

I'd like to see them make the playoffs. Much more so than Ipswich. At least Wednesday try and play decent football rather than just hoof it to the corners.

I think Boro will do it. If it was at Hillsborough then maybe.

Think they'll find Boro impossible to break down and aren't good enough to stop Boro creating a few chances. A bit like our game against them at Hillsborough. Ok, we drew but we nearly stole it at the end and only conceded shots from range. That was us on a bad day. Be lucky to catch Derby AND Boro on bad days. 

Hated that Hillsborough game. Terrible slow and sloppy

Archived