Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great bit of officiating for the offside goal... Didn't panic and got it right... I'm sure the panel will make a meal of it mind.... No arguments

12 hours ago, Ovis aries said:

8-0 Benzema hat trick

Equalling the biggest ever win in the group stage (the other being Liverpool 8-0 Besiktas) - Rafa Benitez was in charge for both games. 

1 minute ago, Dimmu said:

Come on. He can't be blamed for our third and last. They would have lost it anyway, 2-0.

Its not just the save attempts (which are still funny), the throws are especially hilarious. And the way he just stands there for the first goal

Didn't give Arsenal a prayer of going through tonight.

But seeing as Olympiakos had more possession and more shots, the 3-0 scoreline shouldn't count, I suppose.

The Arsenal performance last night was the best away in Europe by an English club for years.

To do that with arguable three of their best four players unavailable was terrific. 

Just Imagine the pressure when winning 2-0 they could not shut up shop, they needed another goal to be safe.

I must confess I have a soft spot for Arsenal we have had dome great games against the in my lifetime.

Plus they gave us Charlie.

15 minutes ago, Ovis aries said:

The Arsenal performance last night was the best away in Europe by an English club for years.

To do that with arguable three of their best four players unavailable was terrific. 

Just Imagine the pressure when winning 2-0 they could not shut up shop, they needed another goal to be safe.

I must confess I have a soft spot for Arsenal we have had some great games against them in my lifetime.

Plus they gave us Charlie.

Fixed that for me

Archived