Cycling Switzerland to Derby

MuespachRam

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats the route you are riding Bradley?

pretty much going straight up the river Rhine to Rotterdam he. The ferry to hull and down to the city of dreams. 

Did another 80 k yesterday, today just about to leave and planning on camping on a beach tonight on the river in Karlsrhue Germany. If all goes well. 

pretty much going straight up the river Rhine to Rotterdam he. The ferry to hull and down to the city of dreams. 

Did another 80 k yesterday, today just about to leave and planning on camping on a beach tonight on the river in Karlsrhue Germany. If all goes well. 

Once in Hull are you going down Ssausagehorpe, Lincoln, Nottingham and into Derby?

Just arrived in Cologne... Checked the scores, seems like all we are doing is drawing games..?? 

800km done another 600km to go. 

Beautiful City,Cathedral merits a visit,but then suppose you don't have time,a lot of bomb damage,but our bomb aimers had instructions to avoid the cathedral.Enjoy your journey.

Almost in Holland...well, I say almost another 180 km to go and I am...! Still on target for the ferry on Wednesday from Rotterdam to the European capital of culture...

Do you not feel like you are cheating slightly by using a ferry? I would have used a pedlo to get over the bike on water issue

Do you not feel like you are cheating slightly by using a ferry? I would have used a pedlo to get over the bike on water issue

After the exploits of the England drinking cricket team in the West Indies a few years ago they were re-named to the Fredalo.

Archived