What would you like to do right now ?

Cisse

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a private island with a nice temperature, nothing to hot that makes your face go crispy, without my love handles and Taylor Swift with a sore throat so she couldn't try and sing, fridge stocked with frosty cans of Coors and coke for Taylor's vodka and a decent sound system with an iTunes account connected to Tim Cooks credit card.

I was going to try and be realistic with being on DCFC Fans with members that could get along and not be arses to each other.....but I realised by island with Taylor Swift was more realistic.

Lay stark b*llock naked in a field of liquid Bourneville staring up at the sky, watching the clouds dance into the shape of Simon Dawkins repeatedly controlling an impossible pass dropping from space.

I'm currently in an important business meeting in *insert tropical country* ugh.

Really wish i was taking my rari for a spin round the peaks.

Then after a couple hours i could retire back to my mansion for a swim in the heated pool. swiftly followed by a rooftop lunch with my friends, i have soooooo many friends and we party all the time and do crazy ****.

Nobody knows me in real life, you have to believe that this is my lifestyle, or else.

Archived