Top Buttons

Day

Top Buttons  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The topics you comment on make me think you're quite young, but then you say you meet with Surgeons etc which makes me think you're an old boy.

Meet with surgeons in a professional sense. I'm 23 and a design engineer at a company that produces machines for the treatment of various cancers.

http://arianemedicalsystems.com/

The half tucked in, half hanging out shirt as displayed by Statham there is surely one of the stupidest things going when it comes to mens fashion.  It's like he can't decide whether he's still young enough to have it untucked, or if he should take the full blown Ross Geller approach.

Top button on a Fred Perry is smart as.  With a shirt and tie - either way is OK.  With an Oxford looks a bit odd, but does work on some fits/collar types.  But yeah, it helps if you're thin.

God the season needs to start soon.

Where's the no buttons at all option?

41st down on the left, unless I miss counted. :lol: I was trying to see how long that blog is, turns out, very long.

dress-shirt-tie-pocket-square-blazer-beld1629e6aa0f007010894da99524ca9f0.jpg

Both can be pulled off, the dispute is stupid.

Button up must be done on a well fitted shirt and someone who can do a tie properly.

Button down mustn't be used in first impressions, I know many people (mainly construction) who would take note of top button in an interview for example.

Without tie you can look fashionable with top button up if you're young slim and a model in a good fitting shirt

Without a tie mostly anyone can pull of top button open

We aren't disputing it for everyone ever, just our impression of it generally, which is debatable. Of course any combination can be pulled off by someone.

dress-shirt-tie-pocket-square-blazer-beld1629e6aa0f007010894da99524ca9f0.jpg

Both can be pulled off, the dispute is stupid.

Button up must be done on a well fitted shirt and someone who can do a tie properly.

Button down mustn't be used in first impressions, I know many people (mainly construction) who would take note of top button in an interview for example.

Without tie you can look fashionable with top button up if you're young slim and a model in a good fitting shirt

Without a tie mostly anyone can pull of top button open

My impression is someone's top button technically has no impact on my life :D

No, but very little discussed on any forum, especially the section of a forum that focuses on random crap actually has any real impact on my life. 

No, but very little discussed on any forum, especially the section of a forum that focuses on random crap actually has any real impact on my life. 

I wasn't having a dig just saying its one topic I really cant discuss, im on neither side, turtle necks are the way forward

Archived