For those of you with a Rams Player subscription

Tombo

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually like watching the training videos, but I much prefer watching the outfield players train to the keepers. I'd love for them to literally just record the training matches they've been doing in most sessions and put them on Rams Player

I like the training videos too. That's a bit much though, the keepers doing a very simple repetitive drill. Doesn't show you much about their quality or fitness or anything. It's just throw, catch, throw, catch, throw catch...

I like the training videos too. That's a bit much though, the keepers doing a very simple repetitive drill. Doesn't show you much about their quality or fitness or anything. It's just throw, catch, throw, catch, throw catch...

If Grant is catching then it's definitely an improvement on the end of last season :lol:

If Grant is catching then it's definitely an improvement on the end of last season :lol:

Saw Carson fumble one of them too. Almost expected Niko Kranjcar to appear out of nowhere and start celebrating... In the same way you can almost hear the distant laughter of Bobby Zamora every time Keogh makes a slip up.

In fairness why would we show other teams what we are practicing shape wise etc?

From the way our rival's fans complain about us buying the league, pretty sure other clubs would struggle to pay for the subscription.

Also, these drills that they show aren't tactical at all. The outfield ones are usually possession games, they're probably very vigilant about that.

Archived