23 man squad for Holland tour

DEL

Chatting to another Derby fan on the ferry - compared to this chap, I'm not even a quarter fan. He goes to all the pre-season games every year.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are these bikes like racist or at least severe stereotyping? I mean bicycles... in Holland... in bright Orange.

Don't be so stupid.

Did you catch his name? Was it Mick, Roger or Chris?

Didn't get his name - didn't ask.

Gentleman looks to be in his mid to late 50s, was wearing a Buy Mobiles shirt, had a stroke a couple of years back I believe and had a stick. His aunt and uncle many years ago used to keep the greengrocers (Ekins) in Castle Donington, and his cousin Robert Ekins was in The Memsahib's class.

Flipping Bolton tickets went on sale today to season ticket holders, but we had to leave the hotel in Harwich at half seven to get the ferry. Like a melon I lift my laptop in the boot of my car after boarding the ferry, so couldn't buy tickets until tonight when we got to Scheveningen. Just logged on - only the upper tier available now, so all you tightarse cheapwads have not only got the lower price tickets, this old codger and the Memsahib have to tramp up a zillion stairs because there was only the 'in the gods' ones left.

Thanks, guys.

Didn't get his name - didn't ask.

Gentleman looks to be in his mid to late 50s, was wearing a Buy Mobiles shirt, had a stroke a couple of years back I believe and had a stick. His aunt and uncle many years ago used to keep the greengrocers (Ekins) in Castle Donington, and his cousin Robert Ekins was in The Memsahib's class.

Black hair? If so that'd be Chris and apparently he had stroke last year or so.

Archived