Art on your walls

Cisse

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I was roaming some flea markets trying to find a painting for my walls. Didn't find one but saw these to beautiful pieces of furniture that I would have loved to buy but they were way too nice for by apartment and I really can't buy new furniture now since I'll soon be unemployed.

Do you think it matters if some of your furniture doesn't fit with the rest of it at all ?

9 hours ago, Cisse said:

I was roaming some flea markets trying to find a painting for my walls. Didn't find one but saw these to beautiful pieces of furniture that I would have loved to buy but they were way too nice for by apartment and I really can't buy new furniture now since I'll soon be unemployed.

Do you think it matters if some of your furniture doesn't fit with the rest of it at all ?

I would say that if none of the furniture matches, that's fine. If all your furniture matches except for one item, then it would look a bit odd. You could always try & match furniture within in each room but have a variation throughout your house/flat/whatever.

9 hours ago, Cisse said:

Some people still have scatter-cushions.

You can pretend that it's scatter-furniture.

Archived