Ramsplayer HD is here! (apparently)

Oxram

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest HD would be wasted on me, I put the full 90s in a tiny box at the top corner of my screen while I work lol - usually watch it every day until the next game. 

Since this change I am unable to watch any of the videos on derby player - I can watch them on

the youtube rams, no idea what has happened - can anyone pleaseeeeeee  help?

Uninstall and reinstall and it then works fine. Thanks @StringerBell .

Now I just need someone to tell me how to link to other posters as I'm obviously doing something wrong.  ?

I've used the Old Old Old 'Football League' app to grab some screenshots of the previous systems video quality and tried as much as possible to grab the same image from the new 'Player HD' app.

Fotor_143552388739160.thumb.jpg.fe6d0961Fotor_143552392381761.thumb.jpg.3c77200fFotor_143552422377829.thumb.jpg.e7d80f52Fotor_143552426446025.thumb.jpg.d9425775

Very pleased to see the difference made by the upgrade! Far more enjoyable to watch and no visible pixelation at all as the video plays. The motion blur seen in the stills isn't too noticeable when the video plays and there is a new wider aspect ratio making the video larger on my phone.

It might be HD, it might not be, but you can now make out who each player is! (on the newer uploads anyway)

Hope this helps anyone that has been put off subscribing by the talk of poor quality video. It’s well worth it, now so more than ever.

I've got this app but since I did the upgrade when I open it it just flashes the page and then nothing. Worked fine before. I tried to get it again via Google but it won't let me! Is it possible to uninstall it from my iPad and start again?

Archived