Richard Keogh

Smiffy2491

Keogh aint all that bad..... aint all that good either tbh..... top 6 centre back at a push..... wouldnt say he wud be in the leagues top 5 centre backs either..... id accept 2.5m and say thank u very much..... regardless of why it fell 2 him..... cant ever forgive him for that pass to zamora..... similar to when southgate missed that peno.... regardless of how he played after..... wud always be there

You need to get a life my friend. He's human, he makes mistakes... get over it!!!

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looked it up on the site. The comments on that article are complete bile.

Haha omg, "i thouhgt ramos was a girl man u cant sign a girl also man u already suck we dont need to suck more"

and another "I think he a waste you must be joke I wouldn't get a championship team in the English league look at Di maria how did do in the English league ."

Man Utd fans are the worst fans around.

You need to get a life my friend. He's human, he makes mistakes... get over it!!!

Got a life thank u very much.... but this is a forum.... and i am entitled to my opinion.... and my view is my view.... and wont b altered or dictated to by others. You love keogh fair play, i dont, simple really.

Got a life thank u very much.... but this is a forum.... and i am entitled to my opinion.... and my view is my view.... and wont b altered or dictated to by others. You love keogh fair play, i dont, simple really.

DId he say he loved Keogh? Must have missed that. 

If you can't forgive Keogh for making one mistake, then that's a shame. Says more about you than him.

fair play to you. 

A reasoned well thought out debate on the fors or againsts is far better than letting things spiral into a slanging match.

The problem we have is our captain  divides opinion like no one else in the club and this forum is home to some very passionate opinionated fans. 

I like how he conducts himself on and off the field and feel he would be very difficult to replace. 

fair play to you. 

A reasoned well thought out debate on the fors or againsts is far better than letting things spiral into a slanging match.

The problem we have is our captain  divides opinion like no one else in the club and this forum is home to some very passionate opinionated fans. 

I like how he conducts himself on and off the field and feel he would be very difficult to replace. 

Bang on.... hat goes off to you..... hit the nail well and truly on the head ! ! ! ! 

Yes that pass to zamora. Not necessary for you to make personal insults. Bit childish tbh. 

Not necessary to come on an Internet forum to make personal insults?! I thought that was exactly the idea of all this forum, Twitter, etc., nonsense.  If you are saying that is not on I will need to consider throwing the old iPad away and just being boring old real-life Tim. Please spare me that total tedium.

Unfortunately forums give a platform for people with stupid views about football. YOUR OPINION is you will never forgive him for that mistake. So what if he scored the winner that saw us promoted? I take it you wouldn't celebrate because you could NEVER forgive him for that error. as Eddie would say "Half fan".

I'm not dictating how you should feel but i'm sorry mate my 11 year old doesn't even make remarks like that.

Unfortunately forums give a platform for people with stupid views about football. YOUR OPINION is you will never forgive him for that mistake. So what if he scored the winner that saw us promoted? I take it you wouldn't celebrate because you could NEVER forgive him for that error. as Eddie would say "Half fan".

I'm not dictating how you should feel but i'm sorry mate my 11 year old doesn't even make remarks like that.

fair enough. Just to clarify something, even though i will never forgive him for that, i never have booed him, never would boo any derby player. I cheer him still to this day on the pitch..... even when he goes on his crazy 30 yard dashes like a madman :ph34r: half fan.... im far from that..... stupid views about football yeah forums do provide people that dont go to games, never played the game, a platform to air their views, i dont fit either of those categories, as for your little one dont make remarks like that, fair enough.... maybe i need to grow up a bit, but my hearts always on my sleeve and when certain key moments happen for or against us..... the wounds FOR ME never heal.... maybe i need to grow up, but it means a lot to me..... more than any half fan. I take your comments fully on board and appreciate them..... if agree with them or not..... to me thats what forums are for..... for FANS to show and share their views/opinions.

for me, it's not about forgiving him, that bit is easy! It's about trying to explain or understand what the hell he was attempting to do! Because I cannot rationally dissect his mind and decision making in that (and some other episodes), I cannot have faith in him to make sensible decisions in times when we need composure.

fair enough. Just to clarify something, even though i will never forgive him for that, i never have booed him, never would boo any derby player. I cheer him still to this day on the pitch..... even when he goes on his crazy 30 yard dashes like a madman :ph34r: half fan.... im far from that..... stupid views about football yeah forums do provide people that dont go to games, never played the game, a platform to air their views, i dont fit either of those categories, as for your little one dont make remarks like that, fair enough.... maybe i need to grow up a bit, but my hearts always on my sleeve and when certain key moments happen for or against us..... the wounds FOR ME never heal.... maybe i need to grow up, but it means a lot to me..... more than any half fan. I take your comments fully on board and appreciate them..... if agree with them or not..... to me thats what forums are for..... for FANS to show and share their views/opinions.

don't believe you have played the game as mistakes are always part of it. As for not forgiving him really!!!! Come on the game is played by humans so always gona be human error. 

Not necessary to come on an Internet forum to make personal insults?! I thought that was exactly the idea of all this forum, Twitter, etc., nonsense.  If you are saying that is not on I will need to consider throwing the old iPad away and just being boring old real-life Tim. Please spare me that total tedium.

Can I have your autograph, Mr Henman?

Well we've tried booing, insulting and blaming Keogh so how about now we try the opposite and see if that has an effect. I imagine it's blooming hard to play professional football in front of 30k fans when a large percentage of those fans have little to no faith in you. It's pretty obvious that he's in need of confidence and support and as rams fans that's our job and our duty.

just to add, anyone one that pins the blame on Keogh for what happened at Wembley is a chuffing nob socket. If that's the case string up bucko and Craig lad aswell. 

don't believe you have played the game as mistakes are always part of it. As for not forgiving him really!!!! Come on the game is played by humans so always gona be human error. 

and if you have played the game you'll know that you always learn from your mistakes - and Richard Keogh doesn't seem too. Don't remember MacFarland, Todd or Mackay etc making the same mistakes, yes Richard Keogh is not on the same planet as them but he's human and human's should learn.

and if you have played the game you'll know that you always learn from your mistakes - and Richard Keogh doesn't seem too. Don't remember MacFarland, Todd or Mackay etc making the same mistakes, yes Richard Keogh is not on the same planet as them but he's human and human's should learn.

I saw McFarland torn apart by Joe Large of Northampton Town more than once, and Colin Todd made to look like a kid by Peter Osgood. So did you, but you choose not to remember.

I saw McFarland torn apart by Joe Large of Northampton Town more than once, and Colin Todd made to look like a kid by Peter Osgood. So did you, but you choose not to remember.

Toddy - every so often had a mistake in him....and sometimes was guilty in possession to concede a goal......

Although he was Brill generally.....

Archived