Glastonbury 2015!

South Ram

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First timer this year! Buzzing for it! Anyone gone before? Anyone going this year?

I have been twice, it's mind blowing, and not always in a good way...

Dont take anything with you that you don't mind losing/getting wrecked or stolen. 

I had a ticket for this year but returned it after the line up was announced, it's really bad. 

Go to all the small stages, avoid the pyramid for as long as possible  

and have a great time. 

I have been twice, it's mind blowing, and not always in a good way...

Dont take anything with you that you don't mind losing/getting wrecked or stolen. 

I had a ticket for this year but returned it after the line up was announced, it's really bad. 

Go to all the small stages, avoid the pyramid for as long as possible  

and have a great time. 

looking forward to seeing wilko johnson! and the who seem decent! 

I've just had a look at the line-up and it looks as though they've got Jamie XX, Caribou and SBTRKT all on around the same time. Shocking

Edit: Just found the actual set times. First up, SBTRKT from 19:45-20:45, You'll miss the start of Caribou but that's ok, they are 20:30-21:30, then Jamie XX 21:30-22:30. What a night that would be. 

I really want to go now. Any ideas on how much a ticket for just the Friday was? I've had a little look and I couldn't find anything. I would have thought I'd be able to get a ticket somewhere. 

its photo ID now, so you'll be lucky to find them

Weekend only tickets for Glastonbury and nigh on impossible to get second hand tickets unless you find someone selling that looks a lot like you.

I've been once before and loved it. Class lineup when i went but have to agree with the others, looks a bit meh this year. The best thing about Glastonbury is all the stuff that goes on once the stages have finished, really sets it apart from other festivals in the UK. 

@ Henri, gave you the like for Wilko Johnson, never really been a Who fan, have a good time mate. ?

I've got a picture with the Bass player Norman Watt roy where im holding his bass! + thought I'd never see Wilko play to be fair as he got diagnosed with terminal cancer, but they found out it wasn't even terminal! :p

Archived