when new players sign

simsdcfc

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know how some teams do those embarrassing "unveiling" of new signings? The ones where they get a few thousand grinning sycophants in the stadium to watch the new player do a few keepy-uppys. We should do something similar, but let the fans boo the new player and maybe throw stuff or ask for nudes of the guys Mrs. I think it would help get them acclimatised and we might not see such a drastic dip in form when they're inevitably targeted after committing the heinous and unforgivable crime of making a small error.

You know how some teams do those embarrassing "unveiling" of new signings? The ones where they get a few thousand grinning sycophants in the stadium to watch the new player do a few keepy-uppys. We should do something similar, but let the fans boo the new player and maybe throw stuff or ask for nudes of the guys Mrs. I think it would help get them acclimatised and we might not see such a drastic dip in form when they're inevitably targeted after committing the heinous and unforgivable crime of making a small error.

Gareth bales at real madrid was the most cringey thing ive ever seen. A welsh man with a spanish guys hair cut aand trying to talk spainish did it for me 

Gareth bales at real madrid was the most cringey thing ive ever seen. A welsh man with a spanish guys hair cut aand trying to talk spainish did it for me 

Hey boyo,I lived in cardiff for 21 years,and for all I know,they might have been speaking Spanish ?

Archived