Formation/Team

needles

​lol it wasn't a serious post, that's fair enough!

For the matches i watched i didn't think Ince worked as hard defensively as JR, but thats just my opinion. In all honesty i hadn't paid that much attention to Ince's work rate during match days so your probably right. :)

The only player i ever really watched closely was Keogh.

​Can i just add that having watched Keogh closely, Ive come to the conclusion that he is a fantastic player. If he isn't in the Starting line up come the first game of the season, i will be disappointed.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​TBH I expected Ince to sit on the halfway line and not give a damn about helping back, I (in my opinion) was proven wrong.

​Tbf i wasn't sure he would make an impact at all.

Hope the Ince deal doesn't drag like the Thorne saga and we manage to get it over the line fairly soon. Signing Ince is essential. Not every squad has a player that can turn a game on its head like he can. Whoever he signs for, be it Derby, or some other team, he will be a real coup! 

Nah i think Ince really does offer very little defensively, there is no way he tracks back more then russell! One of the few times he tracked back last season he tried to take a player on near our own box lost it and gave away a penalty!

However he is outstanding going forward!

Nah i think Ince really does offer very little defensively, there is no way he tracks back more then russell! One of the few times he tracked back last season he tried to take a player on near our own box lost it and gave away a penalty!

However he is outstanding going forward!

​Birmingham. Shudder.

​Can i just add that having watched Keogh closely, Ive come to the conclusion that he is a fantastic player. If he isn't in the Starting line up come the first game of the season, i will be disappointed.

Hi Richard.

Why not Christmas Tree it?

Martin

Bent        Ince (he tracks back a lot apparently)

Hughes       Thorne       Bryson

Fozzy           Pearce       Keogh           Christie

Grant / A.N.Other

Why not Christmas Tree it?

Martin

Bent        Ince (he tracks back a lot apparently)

Hughes       Thorne       Bryson

Fozzy           Pearce       Keogh           Christie

Grant / A.N.Other

​I hate it. Looks good on paper, but no one has had success with it!

​I hate it. Looks good on paper, but no one has had success with it!

​I was thinking the exact same thing. There's no width, therefore the midfield and central forward positions get saturated...

I can't remember this formation working ever... (except on Fifa)

Archived