Challenge

Dimmu

I've been telling my friends how my fitness levels have gone down so I've got challenged today: http://hundredpushups.com/index.html

Eventho that training schedule is not very realistic, I think I'll give it a try as it doesn't take lots of time and it's easy to do everywhere. And I can build my other training routines around it. Took initial test today (42, suprisingly good result) and training will officially start Monday, as will other training too.

Anyone up to a challenge? At least you should get great pair of tits and nice triceps if you don't anything else...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in. I'm in terrible shape and I used to do pushups in my previous workplace when I had coffeebreaks. I did 50 or 100 at a time and it was a great way to keep alert in work. Now I doubt I can do 30. I'll start on Monday if I have sobered up at that point.

First training session behind, it was horrible. 60 second rest isn't enough to my triceps. Not even close.

I started with week 4 and column 3. Did the last set, 32, with legs on the chair to get some variation. Next time I'll do one set with knees on the floor to save my triceps a bit. So cheating has started already :)

Sausaging football training, arms are so weak you wouldn't believe. These are only good for whipping.

Archived